Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crumpets

edited September 2009 in Not Sports Related
Crumpets for lunch-----nice, bit of mature chedder on top ------------------------------niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Comments

• Options
    Left-over meeting room food FTW!
  • Options
    Morrisons healthy choice rissotto here.

Two forkfulls and it was in the bin, now cheese and crumpets is order of the day..... You bastid!!!
  • Options
    If you're having Crumpets, they have to be Warburton's
  • Options
    Gammon streak , 2 fried eggs, chips n peas washed down with 3 pints of chiswick.

I'd have settled for crumpets n cheese though
  • Options
    Egg sandwiches, and they dont stink too bad actually.
  • Options
    As usual, just a bit late to the thread ......I went to the Queen Vic in Ashburton, just on the edge of Dartmoor - and had battered Colin (sounds like assault, but it's Pollocks really) washed down with a simply superb pint of Otter ale.
  • Options
    Had beans on toast for lunch and beans on toast for dinner

YUM
  • Options
    Did you know that if you put a crumpet in the microwave for about 2 mins on full power it doubles in size, it's mental try it!!
  • Options
    Got to be oozing butter and strawberry jam on crumpets!!! Well, perhaps with an egg on top.
  • Options
    prefer Crompets myself..

peanut butter and butter...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]prefer Crompets myself..

peanut butter and butter...

That is nectar, pure nectar!
  • Options
    Pork and apple sausage sandwich.... yum!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Did you know that if you put a crumpet in the microwave for about 2 mins on full power it doubles in size, it's mental try it!!

Cheers mate, I only cleaned the pissing thing yesterday!

They also turn into some glue-like dough substance if left for longer than 2 minutes
  • Options
    Fish fingers, chips and mushy peas for dinner. Feel like I am 10 again - superb.
  • Options
    Fish and chips for lunch here - Hmmm Halibut and Chips with loads of salt and malt vinegar - Top Drawer.