Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charity Golf Day

Dear Lifers

The daughter of one of my work colleagues is trying to raise £10,000 for the Ellenor Lions Hospice in memory of her nanny. Her name is Megan Heuerman and you may have read about her exploits in the local papers and all monies raised will be used to fund the cost of a nursery nurse for terminally ill children. The finishing post is almost in sight and she’s achieved nearly £9,000 so far. Bearing in mind that she’s only 12 years old, this is quite some achievement. She’s already hosted a number of events and the next one is a golf day on 8th October and seeing as some of you are quite keen on this particular form of sport I thought I’d bring this to your attention. The details are shown below. If you're interested you can either call her mum or whisper me with your details and I'll get her to call you. I gather that they're also trying to get some ex pro footballers from West Ham and Charlton involved which might make it more interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charity Golf Day in aid of the Ellenor Lions Hospice in memory of Megan’s Nanny

Megan is 12 years old and has so far raised £8,915 in memory of her Nanny who passed away in February. The money raised will help fund a Nursery Nurse for terminally ill children staying at the hospice. This event has been organised to help Megan reach her target of £10,000.

Redlibbets Golf Course, Ash, nr Sevenoakes
8th October 2009 - 9am arrival

Tickets £48 and include:
Bacon roll and beverages on arrival
18 holes of golf
2 course meal
Prizes for ‘Nearest the Pin’, ‘Longest Drive’ and the ‘Shortest Drive’ etc.

Limited spaces available call Donna on 07950 966061 or email for-nanny@hotmail.co.uk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheers and thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Valley Mac

Comments