Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We are three wise men

edited September 2009 in Not Sports Related
Well, what are you doing creeping around a cow shed at two o'clock in the morning? That doesn't sound very wise to me.

Comments

• Options
    A Bomb... what you doing bringing a baby a bomb...

no a balm....

• Options
    Blessed are the cheesemakers.
  • Options
    Are you the Peoples front of judia

F$%K off,, were the Judian Peoples front...

Whatever happend to the Peoples front of Judia...

Hes Over there...

Splitter..

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Front_3.jpg
    Reg: Ahh, yes. Well, I think I should point out first, Brian, in all fairness, that we are not in fact the rescue committee. However, I have been asked to read the following prepared statement on behalf of the Movement. Uh, 'We, the People's Front of Judea, brackets, officials, end brackets, do hereby convey our sincere fraternal and sisterly greetings to you, Brian, on this, the occasion of your martyrdom.'

Brian: What?

Reg: 'Your death will stand as a landmark in the continuing struggle to liberate the parent land from the hands of the Roman Imperialist aggressors, excluding those concerned with drainage, medicine, roads, housing, education, viniculture, and any other Romans contributing to the welfare of Jews of both sexes and hermaphrodites. Signed on behalf of the P.F.J., etcetera.' And I'd just like to add, on a personal note, my own admiration for what you are doing for us, Brian, at what must be, after all, for you, a very difficult time.
  • Options
    What's that, Bignose?
  • Options
    "Where's the foetus going to gestate... in a cardboard box?"
  • Options
    I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand? Honestly!

Only the true Messiah denies His divinity.

What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right! I am the Messiah!

He is! He is the Messiah!

Now, fuck off!

How shall we fuck off, O Lord?