Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

prediction for tonight?

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Let's here it then. What do we all think for Pardew's first game. I reckon a cracking 2-2 draw to sit on the fence and get things started.

Comments

• Options
    a nervy 2-1
  • Options
    4-0
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]4-0

i hope so!

i reckon 2-1. we'll be 1 down and the fans will cheer the team on to a 2-1 victory!
  • Options
    Sorry, but can see a 1-1 draw...
  • Options
    3-1...... Bent hatrick..........

it would be nice, wouldnt it.... well Im not confident to be fair.......

Id be happy with a draw.........
  • Options
    1-1 for me

As long as we see a fired up team out there who get the fans up for it and we don't lose i'll be relatively content, especially if BB scores
  • Options
    Im not confident either - not sure how AP can fire up the players within 2 days. I still think there are some rotten apples in the squad that need ousting before anything happens. But I really hope I am very wrong.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Im not confident either - not sure how AP can fire up the players within 2 days. I still think there are some rotten apples in the squad that need ousting before anything happens. But I really hope I am very wrong.

we were playing ok under Dowie but injuries,suspensions and bad luck played a part with results. Under Reed the players did not respect him hence the poor performances. Pardew will get 'em at it from the off.
  • Options
    1-0 DARREN BENT
  • Options
    3-1.... Gislason hat-trick

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-1 if we score first
    1-2 if they score first

Claus will again score for them!
  • Options
    Your going to win 2-1.

Foolham are almost as bad as Charlton on the road. I think this relegation battle is about to get "proper tasty".

Should make very good watching for those not involved.
  • Options
    2-0 My fist hme gae of the season and a victory to boot!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oracle[/cite]Sorry, but can see a 1-1 draw...

Ditto
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite]1-1 for me

Ditto (again)
  • Options
    a nervy 1-0 to us

c'mon you reds!!!!!!!