Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Smirnoff Blue Label

edited September 2009 in Not Sports Related
Nice..................

Comments

• Yodka = evil

Gin = luverleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Smirnoff blue label is probably my favourite drink and I have tried a few down the years. Love it, but vodka is a bit dangerous so I tend to avoid it.
  • Vodka isnt dangerous, I did a shot of 1/4 of a bottle of some and was fine afterwards, my throat felt like it was on fire though
  • It depends how many bottles you drink a night Nathan.
  • If I'm vodka-ing it has to be Gray Goose, lovely
  • thats rubbish vodka, the only smirnoff vodka worth even looking at is the copper still stuff, black and gold label.

vodka straight up, you want a nice belvedere or ciroc is lovely, slightly intriging subtleties to that.

But, if I have to drink vodka my favourite is plain old zebrowska with nice cloudy apple juice

Much more of a gin or bourbon man though
  • Patron tequila, smirnoff black and Red Bull

TVR

rocket fuel

/thread
  • Ketel One and Reyka for me
  • If you are gonna drink it with a mixer then it doesnt really matter which brand you have.
  • I've always thought the different coloured smirnoff labels were just a marketing ploy.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite] I did a shot of 1/4 of a bottle of some

Eh?!
  • Zebrowska and (a decent) apple juice - lovely...first had it in Poland and like the occassional glass now...
  • Always amazes me when people say they like vodka and then drink Smirnoff, I don't like vodka but I will make an exception for Stoli
  • [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]If you are gonna drink it with a mixer then it doesnt really matter which brand you have.

That's just what the Missus said...
  • Once you have orange,coke,tonic you cannot tast the subtleties of the drink.
    A russian guy at work once brought in 4 different vodkas that we tried neat and not one of them gave the burning throat effect, and all of them had different flavours ( And I dont mean toffee,raspberry erc)
  • Grey Goose for me also. It's made from fruit rather than grain which gives it a smoother flavour apparently.

But also agree with the bison grass vodka and apple juice call aswell, very nice, try with a bit of cinnimon in it also
  • Haven't drunk vodka since I fell down the stairs in the polish vodka bar in holborn!!

Have to agree with KBslittlesis, vodka = evil!
  • Isn't the point of vodka that it tastes of nothing? I thought the better the quality the less flavour it has.
  • [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]Grey Goose for me also. It's made from fruit rather than grain which gives it a smoother flavour apparently.

But also agree with the bison grass vodka and apple juice call aswell, very nice, try with a bit of cinnimon in it also

It's not proper Vodka then, no fruit in the real thing. The easterners have the right hump over countries like France producing stuff from fruit and calling it Vodka. This thread brought my attention to this particular brand for the first time, at €36 a bottle it ought to pour itself...