Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

tonights betting

A busy night of football tonight, so what bets have people done? Particularly stones son after his bumper payday! I have just had a couple of little trebles if the chumpionship, ipswich Plymouth and QPR in one bet and sheff utd derby and boro on the other, small beer on each.

Comments

• ive done 2 ambitious ones so doubt they will come in but u never know:

first 1 8fold £2 stake return £119.77, teams to win: chelsea, juventus, wolfsburg, real madrid, stuttgart, dynamo kiev, lyon & cardiff
    secon 10fold £1 stake, return £289.99 teams: athletico madrid, west brom, bayern, arsenal, derby, leicester, sheff utd, boro, swansea & reading

Knowing my luck reading will draw against cardiff so will ruin both bets lol but oh well got to be in it to win it!!!
  • QPR
    Ipswich
    Bristol City
    Derby

4 fold - 20/1
  • He's only a weekend punter.

I've since learned that he has to split that money with 2 others. I think they put £5 each in every weekend and split any winnings. 3rd decent payout they've had in just over a year though so still £££'s up.

Now 1905..... there's a mug punter if ever I saw one!
  • 6folder; Chelsea
    Newc
    Baggies
    Qpr
    Leicester
    Liverpool

then a bit of pocket money on Routledge, Maynard and Grosso FGS. :~)
  • just on paddy power now looking at the options!!!!

might di thatt one above^^
  • The QPR game is off! A waterlogged pitch at Loftus Road means their Championship encounter with Crystal Palace is postponed.
    5 to go. :~)
  • scunthorpe v preston
    plymouth v watford
    swansea v bristol city

3 draws @ 33-1
  • bets aint looking good already lol
  • No, that was a sack of cack. What happens with a treble if one teams game is cancelled, presume it becomes a double?
  • I had a bit on 5 folds from 6, one failed and one was postponed. guess if it lowers to 4s from 5 I might win my money back if Newc and Liv win. :@(
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2009
    Man Utd
    Bayern
    Chelsea
    Real Madrid
    Juventus

F*cking Juventus!! Arrrgghh! And they hit the bar from about 5 yards out in the 89th!!!
  • Atletico Addick 1 second ago edit quote# 11
    Plaaayer 0 seconds ago

Kinell lol
  • Would have been £180 up! B*stards, gonna kick the cat.................if I had one!
  • Juve let me down on a 7 fold in champions league, buggers
    and sheff u on a 6 fold in the championship

Oh well only ever put a quid or two on, so not great loss, plus one 150 off a quid accumilator at wknd