Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

9 games then

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
to win according to AP.

Just suppose we get the reaction we all want, why not win the next six, that would take us to 30 points and leave us 13 games to scrape the rest.

The 9 to win for me will be

At home

Fulham, Villa, M'boro, WHU, NUFC, Wigan, Reading, Sheff Utd

away

Watford or Man City

On paper it looks winnable and straightforward. AP will make it happen and deserve any bonus he gets.

So there, I have the belief, actions follow and thus results.

Alternatively we have got to perform like Everton, Reading, Villa, Spurs have in the first half of the season again I have the belief that this is not beyond the realms of possibilty. We have a purple patch every season, this time around it will have to be an extraordinary one but what the heck, let's roll our sleeves up and deliver

Comments

• Options
    Easier said then done but with a new manager and the PLAYERS Actually wanting to play again it's possible, the fans will have much more belief,Should be an interesting game against fulham,let's hope we can deliver. WE HAVE THE PLAYERS TO WIN IT'S UP TO THEM. Sheff u,watford,wh have all lost so we have a great chance, fulham also have some key injuries.
  • Options
    All the brave words in the world count for nothing........unless, we get points on the board.

We can only do it one game at a time.

Bring on Fulham - and let's see if the team and the crowd are up for it.

We've still got a bit of a chance.......,
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    We've still got a bit of a chance.......,

We have, its worth remembering. But it has to be a minimum 4 points from the next two home games.

Anything else and its a write off i'm afraid.
  • Options
    Whilst its till mathematical we always have a chance...... with the teams around us picking up f*** all aswell we always will have a chance as long as we stay in touch a win tonight and we are on the move..... we need a reaction.....