Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

arsenal

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
right. what do i need to find before wednesday to get myself an arsenal ticket then?
rummage around to find how many stubbs?

i wanna go now! wish i'd bought my dad his ticket for xmas now! would have been something to look forward to.

Comments

• Options
    Suzi-

Having exactly the same thoughts-

It's two away stubs now btw.
  • Options
    hurrah, defo can get them then, although not before wednesday as going straight to game from here. hmm, will have to think this one out. when do they go on sale to just st's?
  • Options
    does this mean both yourself and les are now interested?

I've gone from figuring out how I can tell yorkshire addick that I don't want to go to now really looking forward to it.

Wenger V Pardew round 2 , ding ding!
  • Options
    haven't spoken to les since its all happened as he was irish jigging in the porky last night! but when i speak to him when he gets up and gets in touch, i'll try to convince him its a good idea!

you got your tickets?
  • Options
    and there was me trying to shift my ticket after the Wycombe game!

_42279630_pardew203.jpg

C'mon then Yaffel!
  • Options
    i aint got no ticket stubbs for roach related reasons, what do i do?
  • Options
    i think they can tell how many away games youve been to if you use that card thingy you got through the post after your season ticket.
  • Options
    just take your season ticket book and plead.

You'll get them.
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    I didn't. i only had a credit card reference booking number for my 5 chesterfield tickets, plus 5 vouchers but they still made me 'apply by post' at the window. must pick tickets up on saturday (if sucessful) from our ticket office as they will not post them.
    there were 1000 left this morning, does anyone know how postal applicants there are likely to be or how many may be sold tonihgt.

[cite]Posted By: jayblock[/cite]i think they can tell how many away games youve been to if you use that card thingy you got through the post after your season ticket.

when buying for chesterfield they took my season ticket number and told me this was for that purpose. yet obviously isn't the case as this morning proved.
  • Options
    from tomorrow it's season ticket holders, Voucher E, NO stubs required. Hope that helps.