Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Operation Great Escape WBA style

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
set out today in the Sunday Mirror 'Bryan Robson style'

Can we do the same

At least with Pardew in charge there is a new hope to which we can cling. 57 points to play for of which we need 28 minimum and a transfer window (Pardew hopefully had his mind made up on who he wanted), and someone the players will respond too. Fight tenacity passion will hopefully be there when he meets up with Arsene again on Jan 2nd and hopefully a whole lot more on the pitch

Have changed my mind about not going to next few games this man needs all our support like never before

C'mon you Reds

Comments

• pick up your chest latimer breath deep and let's roar em on...valley floyd road
  • They'll need more than support at Arsenal. Unless you're a close friend of Paul Daniels or him upstairs of course.
  • Merry Christmas Latimer it suddenly feels a bit better eh!
    See you in the Oak on Weds if you're there.
  • 3B hoping to negotiate early pass out and thus get to Oak pre match, if not will try again on 30th, have a good one! At this moment it does feel a whole lot better a manager in charge not a technical director head coach head master type,. Feel sorry for Les hope he has had a decent pay off, sign a three year one week get paid off the next can't be bad
  • Was in two minds about Arsenal.

Not now - all I need to do is find my ticket stubs.
  • & I'll see you on Wednesday now Nick!!
  • Be good to see you Sal.

I've had to sit next to your God ugly brother the last couple of games.