Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players that have left that has resulted in CAFC being in

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
trouble for various reasons :-

Alan Simonson - Couldnt afford lead to us nearly being our business.

Rob Lee - Going well in the league for promotion sold to keep the club going i always thought it was Murrays money that kept this club going ??????

Scott Parker - Riding high in the Prem going for four place and champions league place. Would of got it he had stayed and would have really launched this club. Start of the rot.

Danny Murphy and Alexis Smertin - replaced in mid season by Curbishley with the old guard Holland, Hughes and Kish. And we still have the old guard in the midfield. How could Curbishley, Murray or whoever at this Club could not see that they needed replacing is quite disturbing when it was plain to see from us non professional football fans that this was needed. Arrrggggghhhhh !!!!

Any more thorughout our history.

Comments

• Options
    not to the same extent but the decision to not give Chris Perry another year looks an absolute shocker. We've been crying out for a bit of stability at the back, and he always gave us that.

Promotional wheels fell off a bit when Robert Lee moved to Newcastle.
  • Options
    was murray here when rob lee was sold.
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    I was listening to the radio commentary on my phone on Tuesday night and the commentators actually said "Charlton are really missing Chris Perry"...