Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New investigation into the death of Brian Jones!

edited August 2009 in Not Sports Related
Incredibly, some 40 years later a new investigation is to be set up following new revelations from an investigative jounalist. Mmmmm!

Comments

• What revelations are these then? Did the swimming pool not have any water in it?
  • Don't know anything more than the statement put out by the police.........East Sussex Constabulary I assume.
  • sorry but who?
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Don't know anything more than the statement put out by the police.........East Sussex Constabulary I assume.

But is it on the OS?
  • It must be down to Barrymore again?
  • One of the founding members of the Rolling Stones
  • A guy who was at the party already confessed on his deathbed to drowning Brian Jones in an argument over a girl.

Old news.
  • [cite]Posted By: Valiantphil[/cite]A guy who was at the party already confessed on his deathbed to drowning Brian Jones in an argument over a girl.

Old news.

That maybe old news to some phil...........but a police re-investigation/review is most certainly 'new' news..........if indeed that's what has prompted it.....who knows?
  • edited August 2009
    He's still around Soundas, often seen in these parts ;)

http://www.brianjonescoaches.com/
  • Sponsored links:

• Recieved wisdom seems to be that George Thorogood killed him either deliberately or accidentally whilst holding him underwater.

The cops have agreed to "review the new evidence", but I bet a pound to a penny they decide not to re-investigate the case.
    There are too many skeletons in that closet (no pun intended!)
  • what the feck has this got to do with general charlton?
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]what the feck has this got to do with general charlton?

sorry northstand........you're right of course....been in the pub at lunch time, well it's as good an excuse as any.
    I'll try to change it........not sure if that's possible?
  • Done it!
  • Winnie the Pooh and Christopher Robin are the prime suspects. An arguement about squaters rights so I am led to believe.