Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks destroy Tranmere to continue record start

edited August 2009 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/4572496.Addicks_destroy_Tranmere_to_continue_record_start/

Comments

• Mr Newsshopper, has there been an embargo on Parky's comments or was he very quiet after the game? cheers
  • Here's a link to Parkies post match interview with the BBC.

Parky speaks
  • Cheers VFR, i just got the impression that the interviews that have been published have been edited to omit any mention of the TO or transfers, which i'm sure he would have been asked about.
  • same here last week on bbc london he spoke for ages and the takeover was mentioned on the back of a 4 nil away win very little said

can i just add who have we pissed of at the beeb as unless i am mistaken Leeds beat Colchester 1-2 to remain 2nd where as we won 0-4 to remain top by a much better goal difference yet they were at Colchester talking about an fa cup tie that no one outside of Leeds or Colchester would have recalled

That programe is the biggest load of shit
  • Yeah, not a mention of the off field goings on this time. He did seem suitably pleased though.
  • Agreed, NLA.

Good job Dotun Adebayo made the news guy on Radio 5 mention the historic win at Tranmere twice in every bulletin.

I suppose we will just have to win twenty in a row and then the BBC might send that bloke down to cover the match...
  • [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]
    I suppose we will just have to win twenty in a row and then the BBC might send that bloke down to cover the match...

Or else they'll just get the agency bloke to do a piece for them - the same guy who seems to have written reports for the Mail on Sunday and Sunday Mirror today and only bothered to change the odd word between the two!