Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS ANYONE ON THE BOARD WITH POWER

Please Please Please Please

DO NOT SELL 1 SINGLE PLAYER FROM THIS SQUAD

i effing beg you, you will ruin morale amongst fans and players, sort out the finance stuff as quick as you can but leave PARKY AND US with a glimmer of hope

Comments

• That should do the trick. Cheers.
  • yea! i agree
  • edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite] IF YOU ARE READING THIS ANYONE ON THE BOARD WITH POWER

Get off the net and complete this bloody deal!!
  • edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]IF YOU ARE READING THIS ANYONE ON THE BOARD WITH POWER

Get tof the net and complete this bloody deal!!

i wont give 2 hoots what they do or how long they take to do it if we can keep a settled squad
  • Bloody right ... do not let us down this time ... the fans have stuck with you despite everything ... our turn to be paid back!
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Bloody right ... do not let us down this time ... the fans have stuck with you despite everything ... our turn to be paid back!

hear hear
  • Well Said.
    Board people, you do your business and leave us to Support this Squad we have.
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Bloody right ... do not let us down this time ... the fans have stuck with you despite everything ... our turn to be paid back!
    I know they've made one inept decision after another, lately, but we're talking about people that have spunked millions on our club.
  • [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Bloody right ... do not let us down this time ... the fans have stuck with you despite everything ... our turn to be paid back!
    I know they've made one inept decision after another, lately, but we're talking about people that have spunked millions on our club.

... which I totally appreciate and support ... but we also deserve to be respected ... not many fans would have stuck with it for so long.
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Bloody right ... do not let us down this time ... the fans have stuck with you despite everything ... our turn to be paid back!

... which I totally appreciate and support ... but we also deserve to be respected ... not many fans would have stuck with it for so long.

yep i agree with this without bringing up old stuff from last year we deserve a bit of good faith in return
  • Sponsored links:

• Agree.A couple of cover signings would also be nice.
  • PLEASE DONT SELL ANY ONE!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DONT SELL ANYONE!!!!!
  • Could prove to be as detrimental as when they sold reid if we do.
  • If they sell any significant players then I refuse to go to the Brentford game next week!!

Which I am not going to anyway
  • Guys, you're maybe asking for 10 million quids' worth of respect because 60% of us renewed. Easy to say that we'd do the same in their boots... Hell of an ask.

*does takeover dance*
  • I wouldn't feel too much pain if they allowed a couple of the fringe players to move on, so long as it allowed Parky to bring in players to balance the squad for the long haul ahead.
  • Thankyou gents thankyou very very much

i will bid you fairwell conduct your business in peace and tranquilty

We are going up say we are going up
  • Prayers seconded by all NLA- listened to and acted upon. NICE ONE SIR! ;o)
  • top days business by Parky with no small thanks to the board who have done their bit