Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Scum Vs Man City

edited August 2009 in Other Football and Sports
Will we all be hoing the stars of Man city hit at least 5 against Palace tonight i know i will.

Comments

• Options
    Nope. Haven't got any time for palace but would love it if a club of their size and following beat the money machines.

Hate the way football has gone with sky's big 4 and now man city just buying their success and cant wait until it all implodes for them all.
  • Options
    But but but but ........Rodney....we're talking Palarse here!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]But but but but ........Rodney....we're talking Palarse here!

Even so. I wouldnt want the likes of palace or millwall going bust either. Would like the gap between the big clubs and others to drastically reduce as it has just spoiled it in so many ways with the rich clubs running the game at other clubs going out of existence for sums equivalent to a chelsea reserve player's weekly wage. Its a cycle where the big clubs keep winning and generating the revenue and attracting support for doing so whilst every other club suffers in one way or another.

Always quite liked Celtic and tried watching it last night but turned it off in the end as it just all seemed very soulless with the Arsenal fans in ponchos and players rolling round as if they had been shot. Got a mate who used to go there home and away for 15 years but doesnt go now as hes priced out and im sure its the same at most big clubs.
  • Options
    All true Charlton fans know that Millwall not Palace are our true rivals !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]All true Charlton fans know that Millwall not Palace are our true rivals !

LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]But but but but ........Rodney....we're talking Palarse here!

Even so. I wouldnt want the likes of palace or millwall going bust either. Would like the gap between the big clubs and others to drastically reduce as it has just spoiled it in so many ways with the rich clubs running the game at other clubs going out of existence for sums equivalent to a chelsea reserve player's weekly wage. Its a cycle where the big clubs keep winning and generating the revenue and attracting support for doing so whilst every other club suffers in one way or another.

Always quite liked Celtic and tried watching it last night but turned it off in the end as it just all seemed very soulless with the Arsenal fans in ponchos and players rolling round as if they had been shot. Got a mate who used to go there home and away for 15 years but doesnt go now as hes priced out and im sure its the same at most big clubs.

Make you right. Stolen this from the wonderful Football Weekly), but if an MLS team did that thing with the scarves, we'd be laughing our asses off. I'm all for ideas to change/improve football: just not ridiculously rubbish ones.

C'mon Palace! *gags*
  • Options
    Millwall and Palace i like to think of them as the same level of scum. As for the divide between rich clubs and non i think its a tradegy every time i see a club going bust look at Chester for example they dont deserve all of that surely.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Nope. Haven't got any time for palace but would love it if a club of their size and following beat the money machines.

Hate the way football has gone with sky's big 4 and now man city just buying their success and cant wait until it all implodes for them all.[/quote]

Like how it was going to happen to us last season?

Dont forget it was less than a season ago that WE were getting carried away about buying the best players for millions too.

We were very close to becoming a money team, and I,m sure we were all thinking about how bigger names we could get down to the Valley!
  • Options
    The scum???

Oh do me a favour

I hope Crystal win
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [quote]Always quite liked Celtic [/quote]

How can you "quite like celtic", you need some education pal!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]
    Always quite liked Celtic

How can you "quite like celtic", you need some education pal!

Or quite like Curbishley even?????//
  • Options
    Couldn't care less about this match, it's the league cup FFS, but would prefer Citeh to win.

No idea why it's on the telly as there were some much better draws E.G. West Ham V Isle of Dogs.
  • Options
    Too right freind or Defoe why would you ever put a scum match on TV. Brocken TV's all round
  • Options
    Would only prefer City to win because I can not be doing with Palace idiots walking around all smug.

Millwall are our main rivals........................................but I fcuking hate PALACE!!!
  • Options
    Dont we think that Millwall clearly do not care about us as rivals they would rather battle West Ham as displayed by all those idiots on Tuesday. Palace see us as their main rivals therefore would we not have better banter with them also not 100% on this but isnt palace closer (before you all tear me apart if im wron about this remmber i live in Kent now i could be a bit out with my London Geography).
  • Options
    Millwall - Bermondsey- London
    Palace - Croydon - Surrey
  • Options
    full strength city team, this could be one hell of a hiding
  • Options
    Fantastic to see Palarse filling their stands to the brink in their one off cup final here... not.

Camprose looking as pampered and queer as ever. whats the gate here ? we'd hit 25k for this match.. just a shame we don't care about the carling mug. ;-)
  • Options
    Palace are SCUM

Millsmall are SCUM

also there is no monopoly on who can be called it
  • Options
    palarse looking good (booooo) ambrose doing well amazing what a good rocket up ya from a manager can do ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2009
    no one really gives a toss about palace do they? it seems our real dislike is aimed at jordan and palace as a whole are viewed as mostly harmless. i think that where this board was so active even before last nights game that our disdain really is held only for millwall (oh and some oddbods that don't like spurs).

i hope palace win.
  • Options
    can someone tell me who the commentators are please?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Alan Parry and Don Goodman .
  • Options
    Shaun Derry LOL !
  • Options
    Commentator I think is Don Goodman
  • Options
    cheers Sam.
  • Options
    cheers No1. spot on.
  • Options
    0 - 2

What was the ''crowd''?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]What was the ''crowd''?[/quote]

Att: 14725

This made me laugh on Teamtalk:

"But owner Sheikh Mansour could have been forgiven for checking some of his receipts at half-time with Neil Warnock's no-nonsense Palace well on top".