Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shooting Stars

edited August 2009 in Not Sports Related
Anybody catch the first episode of the new series tonight??.....i thought it was hilarious. Angelos Epithemiou is brilliant and reminds me of a few Palace fans. Funny stuff......

Comments

• Options
    sorry, this shouldnt be under General Charlton.
  • Options
    Vic's skids were hilarious.
  • Options
    Iranu

I bloody missed it, when was/is it on
  • Options
    Wednesdays at 10 on BBC2. Its on BBC iplayer now tho.
  • Options
    Oh mate - I need to see this somehow.
  • Options
    Will have a look tonight on Virgin On Demand
  • Options
    It was so funny! Angelos had me crying!
  • Options
    I thought it was brilliant, Angelos was fantastic, good form from everybody really.
  • Options
    watched it with no hope of it being any good, but it was classic. jack dee falling off that swing and the comedy fall into the paddling pool
  • Options
    I sat giggling all the way through, next to a stoney faced Mrs Muse.
    Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that this brand of silliness hasn't passed it's sell by date.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    watched it on iplayer this morn, still love shooting stars!
  • Options
    Just about to watch it. Downloaded from thebox.bz. Can't get access to iplayer out here, plus our connection is so slow most of the time it would be painful to watch anything. A 1 minute youtube clip can take 15 minutes to watch at times.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: HarryAMuse[/cite]I sat giggling all the way through, next to a stoney faced Mrs Muse.
    Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that this brand of silliness hasn't passed it's sell by date.

Yeah, my missus is the same. Doesn't get it at all. 'Men are from Mars...' and all that I suppose.
  • Options
    I was worried it would not live up to expectations, but it was funny as ever. Luckily my missus used to go and watch the Big Night Out at the Greyhound in Sydenham before they made it to TV. Her ex was from Darlo, so they were good friends with Vic and Bob (and Fred "Les" Aylward). She laughs more than I do.
  • Options
    Bump
    This is on BBC2 now for anyone who cares!
  • Options
    yep - quality stuff............apart from that Millwall prat from Masterchef
  • Options
    Why is my husband laughing at this stoopid show
    Kimbo (AKA MrsAmuse)
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Not as funny as last week but still brilliant stuff, did anyone watch catterick? Little one series gem, with the bouncers from bang bang and kinky john fowler.. got big night out on dvd a few months ago bloody awsome shame I was too young to go to new cross to see them live. Still quote vic and bob isims everyday..

Very poor...

Comb its hair..

You wouldn't let it lie....

Tony, tony, tony..

I've just had the key goldplated....

Mulligan and o'hare titty biscuits..
  • Options
    2nd episode quality, the no mayonaise song had me in stiches, classic.

and luvvvvvvvinnnnn you is easy cos your boobs are new - been singing this none stop, hahahahaha
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Not as funny as last week but still brilliant stuff, did anyone watch catterick? Little one series gem, with the bouncers from bang bang and kinky john fowler.. got big night out on dvd a few months ago bloody awsome shame I was too young to go to new cross to see them live. Still quote vic and bob isims everyday..

Very poor...

Comb its hair..

Tony, tony, tony..

cheers will have a look for catterick know where I can download it atall?? Bang Bang and big night out were stable uni viewidge
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That frying pan bit at the start was fantastic!
  • Options
    hhmmmm aint my sup of tea.

Wasn't keen first time round, will have to give it a miss this time too
  • Options
    Oi Queen, Queen, Queen. She's blanked me.

Fantastic show last night.
  • Options
    Brilliant last night, better than last week.
  • Options
    I roared with laughter last night, Very funny
  • Options
    ''ya know, the Dow Jones and FTSE collapse....people cant buy bacon''. Angelos cracks me up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Brilliant last night, better than last week.

Yeah i agree.
  • Options
    Geordie Sofas and cheering Jack Dee up - absolute quality!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Not as funny as last week but still brilliant stuff, did anyone watch catterick? Little one series gem, with the bouncers from bang bang and kinky john fowler.. got big night out on dvd a few months ago bloody awsome shame I was too young to go to new cross to see them live. Still quote vic and bob isims everyday..

Very poor...

Comb its hair..

Tony, tony, tony..

Catterick = brilliant.

"Oh Vic, I've fallen..."
  • Options
    The funniest clip ever was when they made the video of r and m products, when rodger cook turned up, vic lives in charing in kent seen him a few times around there and at detling too.