Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gooners V Septic

stunning that the only english player was in the scotish team. Surely it would be better for our game if the FA may it mandatory that at least two players had to be from the home country in each side. that still leaves 9 on the dam side that can come from EU /Africa/Americas et etc etc.

Comments

• Options
    agreed. think it should be more than 2 try 5. makes me very angry.
  • Options
    They need to do something - You can't blame Wenger imho, he's playing by the rules and without him Arsenal would be no better than Villa or Spurs - Foreign players are cheaper, simple as.
  • Options
    Deflected free kick, own goal, penalty from a dive...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Deflected free kick, own goal, penalty from a dive...

I know, funny or what :-)
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited August 2009
    Ahem, from the 7th August:
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]why should i give a shit about two none English teams playing each other?
    Stop giving a sh*t.

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Deflected free kick, own goal, penalty from a dive...

I know, funny or what :-)
    I'm still laughing now!
  • Options
    WSS still dont give a flying fart who won the game. Do care when an "English" team hasnt got an a player from England in it. As for cost and that old bollox foreign players are cheaper ------------ like Tevez , Drogda etc etc etc
  • Options
    It's a sorry state of affairs for English football.

Where is Walcott? Is he injured?

When will FIFA be bringing in this home-grown rule?

Doubtless Arsenal will find a way around it but at least someone at FIFA is trying to do something unlike the FA who don't seem to give a monkees
  • Options
    The Premier league earns the FA billions of pounds a year. I wouldnt hold your breathe in terms of them changing any criteria.

If its not broke.......
  • Options
    It is broke tho. Same old same old. Who will top 4 be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Maybe the FA could (wont tho) bring in a "2 home grown" rule. Yngr players. Fans love to see kids broght through into the first team i just cant see why they have to be from the rest of the planet other than England and bringing in yoof players from outside the UK has to have an afect on what somes through re home grown kids.