Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone Think We Are Staying Up?

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
not me.

Comments

• Options
    are you talking about next season in the Championship - cos the way this club is headed I fear we have tumbled into shit creek and I wam worried about how long we are going to keep tumbling further.
  • Options
    I think we have zero chance of staying up ...... bar a miracle we OBVIOUSLY have to make a change at managemnt level.

SS I have the exact same fear and we could do a Sheff Wed/Notts Forest until a quality manager comes in......
  • Options
    There's always a chance but with a gap opening and an ever increasing G/D a miracle worker, with Branson level of motivational skills needs to be found and appointed bloody soon
  • Options
    for those that were there, Reading was the turning point for many. It should just how little life and unity there was between the players.

If we get 6 points from the next two home games, we still have a realistic chance. If we fail to get a minimum 4 points, there season is effectively over, because there will simply be not enough winnable games.
  • Options
    Ironically enough whilst Les may not be the man to motivate Prima donna Premiership prats I think he will be an ideal manager lower down the scale in the Championship ala Dario Gradi and the young players will benefit greatly from his coaching.
  • Options
    Fulham and Aston Villa at home, even 4 points sounds very optmistic.
  • Options
    Len, you are simply too positive and trying to find a positive. I admire it, i i honestly do, but i simply do not feel you are realistic enough.
  • Options
    I will be very surprised if we get anything from the rest of the season.........and I can see us letting in soem massive numbers against the bigger teams.......(im quite low today)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Ironically enough whilst Les may not be the man to motivate Prima donna Premiership prats I think he will be an ideal manager lower down the scale in the Championship ala Dario Gradi and the young players will benefit greatly from his coaching.

Funnily enough Len, i posted similar to that earlier- I't about the only reason i can see for him being about- and that does then signify the board have already thrown the towel in regarding Premiership survival