Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

White Trainers

wthv2r.jpg

Someone on here a few weeks ago was seeking advice on what trainers he should buy. Some people suggested white trainers. I hope he did not take that advice. Because, as you can see from the picture above, if he did, not only would he be walking down the street looking like a tosser but he would also be looking like a typical London football yob.

Comments

• TT
    edited August 2009
    Most have jeans on, does wearing them make you look like a tosser or a football hooligan?! just slacks and deck shoes for me from now on...

Tiss an amusing photohopped picture none the less all the pikies trying to get to the job centre...
  • i might go for chinos and sandles
  • Pardew wore white trainers.
  • so white trainers = "football yob" !
  • Yep, I wear white trainers and spend all of my spare time going around smacking people in the gob.

Officially the second most stupid post on this forum ever.
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]so white trainers = "football yob" !

Or = Pardew ..... ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]so white trainers = "football yob" !

All to do with racial issues.
  • [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]wthv2r.jpg

Someone on here a few weeks ago was seeking advice on what trainers he should buy. Some people suggested white trainers. I hope he did not take that advice. Because, as you can see from the picture above, if he did, not only would he be walking down the street looking like a tosser but he would also be looking like a typical London football yob.

Ha ha ridiculous post. Maybe they should all be wearing suits and smart shoes. Or speedos and flip flops
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Yep, I wear white trainers and spend all of my spare time going around smacking people in the gob.

Er...it was mearnt to be a jokey observation!

What is the most stupid post?
  • Haha.. but you insulted us white trainer wearers! *strokes Jack Purcells*
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Yep, I wear white trainers and spend all of my spare time going around smacking people in the gob.

Ah, eye sea. Well in that case you should've added the universally accepted notation for a jokey post, the smiley winky thing. ;o)

As for the most stupid post ever, I refer you to the "Should we play Millwall behind closed doors?" thread!
  • The que outside that job centre if f**king mental! They even had to call the police in!
  • It was me asking for which trainers are "cool".

luckily took my daughter with me and she picked me out some black trail running shoes. I agreed and bought them.

She also though likes those brightly coloured boots the players now wear which I hate. Are they "cool"?? My view is that as soon as a player buys those their game goes off the boil.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Yep, I wear white trainers and spend all of my spare time going around smacking people in the gob.

Officially the second most stupid post on this forum ever.[/quote]

Totally agree FFS

Numptie alert

This is the type of thread that should be sunk
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Yep, I wear white trainers and spend all of my spare time going around smacking people in the gob.

Totally agree FFS

Numptie alert

This is the type of thread that should be sunk

Jeeze.......!

With all the stupid, inane, racist, sexist and generally offensive threads that get posted here without being sunk you think a jokey observation about the footwear that seems to be favoured by your typical London football yob should be sunk!

Some of you white trainer wearers seem to be sensitive little souls.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]

Ah, eye sea. Well in that case you should've added the universally accepted notation for a jokey post, the smiley winky thing. ;o)

As for the most stupid post ever, I refer you to the "Should we play Millwall behind closed doors?" thread!

I'd have said the TAKEOVER thread myself......
  • [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]

Jeeze.......!

With all the stupid, inane, racist, sexist and generally offensive threads that get posted here without being sunk you think a jokey observation about the footwear that seems to be favoured by your typical London football yob should be sunk!

Steady on there fella. Stupid - yes. Inane - most definitely. Sexist - aye, but racist and generally offensive???
  • Mate some of the posts over the past couple of months its hard to tell whats a joke and whats not anymore.

Thats why im here less and less
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]

Jeeze.......!

Steady on there fella. Stupid - yes. Inane - most definitely. Sexist - aye, but racist and generally offensive???

I find some of the posts about 'pikeys' and posts encouraging people to burn people who are staging a global warming protest a little bit racist and a little bit offensive. Not in a big way. But certainly a little bit. But I know it is probably me being a little over sensitive and I would not dream of suggesting these posts should be sunk.
  • FFS all to PC round here

Time to take a break from Charlton Life for a while me thinks
  • Sponsored links:

• You see, if you'd stuck the smiley winky thing on from the start we'd have known.

Besides, i love my white trainers. I might be a tosser too, but it's not connected to my wearing of white trainers.
  • how the f**k is saying we should burn climate protesters racist ? might be a tad mass murderist and not to eco friendly (well not friendly at all) but please do explain how your very PC mind works that out to be racist ?
  • I wear white trainners and, while i may be a disagreble little c~~t, i am still a disagreable little c~~t when i'm wearing black or brown for that matter ,shoes. ;)
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]how the f**k is saying we should burn climate protesters racist ? might be a tad mass murderist and not to eco friendly (well not friendly at all) but please do explain how your very PC mind works that out to be racist ?

Bad syntax on my part. Suggesting we burn climate protesters comes under 'offensive'.

The important point is that I have not suggested that that thread should be sunk.
  • I got your sense of humour from the start Red. Frankly, I'm quite disappointed in Off_it. Normally, he's not so uptight. Must have missed his customary 4 pints at lunchtime.

:0) (0:
  • It's the same over here - All of the Vancouver Whitecaps top boys wear white trainers all the time - Here's a few of them raring up for the visit of Seattle:
  • They were also at the Mil**all / West **m game
    That's what all the trouble was about
  • [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]It's the same over here - All of the Vancouver Whitecaps top boys wear white trainers all the time - Here's a few of them raring up for the visit of Seattle:[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_524069 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]family.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

You can just tell that this family (if thats what they are, but who'd wear that garb around strangers?) would be the most annoying family in the world.

For the record red in SE8, I took your post as a joke, some people are getting very touchy at the moment, but it was clearly a joke to me.
  • Whereas in the US of A, you've got to be snowbirds who move around in ginormous flag touting RV's, be 60+ year olds, discuss golf courses, spend the winter in Palm Springs and wear long shorts with pristine designer white socks. Sociologists could have a field day with this topic. Thank goodness for the Vancouver guys, very comforting to know that I'm not the only one who can't keep white trainers white.