Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Some Good News

Comments

• Good news indeed - But unlikely to disappear as 5 or Sky will buy the rights I expect.
  • Still got 1 more series to go though on channel 4
  • I don't think it will be: basically it makes a massive profit - the only reason C4 are concerned is the vast amount that they paid for it. They, or someone else, will pay less and it'll continue, I reckon. There's still 2M braindeads that watch it, which ain't bad figures for a daily hour long show that costs zip to produce.

I liked this comment "Among the key advertiser-friendly 16- to 34-year-old demographic" i.e. f*cktards that will buy majik beans if the tellybox tells them to.
  • Do people actually still watch that?
  • Yawn.... here we go again. If you dont like it just dont bloody watch it!
  • [cite]Posted By: Czech_Addick[/cite]Do people actually still watch that?

I don't know anyone who has watched the current series, and I've been able to avoid all of it fortunately.
  • I watch it. Never met him but I reckon leroy from charlton life is Marcus on big brother.
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I watch it. Never met him but I reckon leroy from charlton life is Marcus on big brother.

yep he seems mad/scary enough...
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOO i really hope no one buys the rights and the whole programme would be shut down would make the missus unhappy but would leave me a very happy man.