Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lamb chops for tea

like a nice lamb chop or 3.

Comments

• Options
    I love lamb chops - but bloody expensive!!
  • Options
    true mate.

have eaten all the smaller cabbages in garden only 2 big ones left--- wonder if i could swop em at some sort of market ? might get :

1 Markus Bent ------------nope all ready have a door mat
    Signed copy of Ken Livingstons auto-biography ? ------- no swop a cabbage for a book written by one, nope
    Millwall season ticket ----------- nah i wanna swope cabbages not sit with em.
    Night with Jordon (big tits not a big tit)------------might be worth half a cabbage
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]true mate.

have eaten all the smaller cabbages in garden only 2 big ones left--- wonder if i could swop em at some sort of market ? might get :

1 Markus Bent
    nope all ready have a door mat
    Signed copy of Ken Livingstons auto-biography ?
    no swop a cabbage for a book written by one, nope
    Millwall season ticket
    nah i wanna swope cabbages not sit with em.
    Night with Jordon (big tits not a big tit)
    might be worth half a cabbage

Still breakfast here but I think I might have to pick a couple of my cabbages and a nice bit of kale to go with some lovely cheapo organic pork chops (cost me about 4 quid for 8 - All to do with Swine Flu ) I think. Lovely jubbly.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    sheep-on-motorcycle.jpg
  • Options
    Wife's Indian, so a nice, homemade chicken curry with coconut for me tonight. With proper fried rice, potato and mushroom curry with garlic and coriander and some real poppadoms, courtesy of Dado's Indian grocers in Plumstead High Street. Washed down with a nice bottle of very cold Spanish rose.
  • Options
    Wife's Indian, so a nice, homemade chicken curry with coconut for me tonight. With proper fried rice, potato and mushroom curry with garlic and coriander and some real poppadoms, courtesy of Dado's Indian grocers in Plumstead High Street. Washed down with a nice bottle of very cold Spanish rose.
    That's the way to do it!

We get our lamb chops from a butcher in Catford although from the size of the chops I suspect they are more mutton than lamb.