Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How long a 'good chat'

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
will they have after this ?

How many positives will they come away with ?

Aaaaahhhh...

Comments

• Options
    it's ok,this one wasn't in his 42 points prophecy
  • Options
    Well, there's always the Prozone stats, anyone?

bugger - 31% possession for us according to the papers!
  • Options
    The paper's are running an old version of Prozone Off it, Les has the 2007 update, which says we had 61% of key positional possession and were unlucky not to win 3-2.
  • Options
    but Lookout, that masks the fact that just 17.64% was possession in the final third of the pitch....
  • Options
    I watched the players train today. They weren't gearing up to beat Fulham. On the night they will suddenly realise that it is important and then bottle it as usual. Spineless, in denial and uncaring. I have no faith in 80% of our squad. I don't want to be negative, but I am gobsmaked at how bad we've become.

On the plus side, Kins still looks like he knows what he is doing. Doesn't have the legs, though. Oh how I miss him in his prime.
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Perhaps I could get a job working with Les presenting all his stats - gotta be slightly more interesting than the stats I have to produce in my current job!

I could do him some lovely graphics!
  • Options
    was it obvious from the sides there is little harmony in the squad ?
  • Options
    Didn't look disharmonious to me, just a load of blokes who looked like they were on holiday having a kick about. No fight in them. Maybe the happy atmosphere was a forced one, but in any case I can't see this lot pulling together to battle out of this mess. I hate what I am saying here, I really do.