Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stag do stitch up!!!!!

edited August 2009 in Not Sports Related
Right! I need to make a friend pay for what he done to me and am having trouble on finding anything unpredictable to get him with. Has anyone got any ideas. I want him to feel very embarrassed. But no blood or sodomy. Any help would be truly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2009
    Take along a bunch of stick on beards for all the lads to wear on a night out. The catch is the one that you give to the stag is actually a merkin beard made out of all of your mates pubes. Someone has to make the beard though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]http://www.amlc.co.uk/manure/index.htm

link isnt working mate?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]Take a long a bunch of stick on beards for all the lads to wear on a night out. The catch is the one that you give to him is actually a merkin beard made out of all of your mates pubes. Someone has to make the beard though.

lol. i cant see any of my mates spending the time stitching a load of pubes together.
  • Options
    Superglue him to a toilet seat

The mars bar trick is out

Or the condom trick I told you about

Beer enema, I have not done this. I have seen it done and seen the after effects
  • Options
    In a way i would rather see him sober and embarrassed. Why were all sozzled laughing at him.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    ---
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Forgive Addickted mate... he's old and dribbles

Here's his link http://www.amlc.co.uk/manure/index.htm
  • Options
    Best one I know about was a bloke who was forever playing practical jokes on his mates. He dreaded his stag night but it passed off without incident. The following week was the wedding and in the morning after the night of consummation, he was lying awake in bed with his wife when he called down to order two breakfasts. It was at that point that a voice from under the bed said, "make that three." Mates eh?
  • Options
    Hire a midget and handcuff him to your mate for the entire evening. Think they come dressed as an umper lumper or smurf. Then get the midget really drunk. I mean come on, nobody wants to be tied to a midget....especially a pissed midget.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]Hire a midget and handcuff him to your mate for the entire evening. Think they come dressed as an umper lumper or smurf. Then get the midget really drunk. I mean come on, nobody wants to be tied to a midget....especially a pissed midget.

oh f**k yes this was done to someone on here i forgot about that. I'm going to investigate. I like the idea of the manure delivery although there is no access to his back garden and his front door is right on the road.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]Hire a midget and handcuff him to your mate for the entire evening. Think they come dressed as an umper lumper or smurf. Then get the midget really drunk. I mean come on, nobody wants to be tied to a midget....especially a pissed midget.

I'm sure Dicko has mentioned this before! The midget goes everywhere with the stag... even the khazi and then to bed at the end of the night!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]

oh f**k yes this was done to someone on here i forgot about that. I'm going to investigate. I like the idea of the manure delivery although there is no access to his back garden and his front door is right on the road.

Front door it is then mate...
  • Options
    yeah we sent our mate down the shop to buy some lottery tickets with him.
  • Options
    it was curb it. I cant believe i did not remember this. its perfect. is it legal tho do you reckon? some sort of agency?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]

Has he got sliding sash windows?

The smell of chicken shit can take months to get rid of.

Just ask Medders.........
  • Options
    common then spill.....
  • Options
    Midget.png
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]it was curb it. I cant believe i did not remember this. its perfect. is it legal tho do you reckon? some sort of agency?

theres a model agency called Juliet Adams, strangely they hire out midgets. they are based in South London too, try them.

Look at that little fella's face.....he's loving it.
  • Options
    We just made our mate wear a palace shirt out in Prague, far more embarrasing than anything.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gotta be either a midget or a mankini...or you could combine the two.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]We just made our mate wear a palace shirt out in Prague, far more embarrasing than anything.
    I can't decide whether that's evil or genius. I mean you're not going to be worried about ruining it, are you? For extra humiliation, get one from the Virgin sponsorship era of ebay.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]But no blood or sodomy
    *leaves*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]We just made our mate wear a palace shirt out in Prague, far more embarrasing than anything.

The funniest thing was the look on the Palace blokes faces when he walked in. After being stuck in a bar with you, 1905 et all getting stick, they thought a few of their compatriots had turned up (until we all gave them the w*nker sign) To be fair they seemed ok but didn't stay for more than two minutes after we turned up!!