Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Angry Sco

ScoSco
edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Murray - don't talk to the press anymore. Get a manager in that has a plan of his own to get the phrase "first team" meaning something again. Demote all the friends that you have got in to wherever they can best serve us if necessary. You are a business man, you ousted Curbs with a ruthless cull a year early because it needed doing, follow it up now. This is not a social club.

Reed - admit that you cannot get us out of this and resign. And stop talking to the press. I hate to attack him, but I have no confidence in him as a manager and I at least had that to a degree with Dowie.

The players - Get some backbone and absorb the anger, upset and utter humiliation us Charlton fans are putting up with. No-one else is going to sort out this shite situation other than YOU. You have to do the tackling, the passing, the goalscoring, the defending, the winning, no-one else - stop waiting for someone else to do it you absolute let-downs. If you don't fight to be better than the opposition on match day, hang your boots up because you don't know what you are doing.

Sorry to be so aggressive, but I care.

Comments

• Options
    No need to apologise, i agree with every word.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite] Sorry to be so aggressive, but I care.

Top post Sco- oh to have 10% of that passion out on the pitch in a Charlton Shirt.
  • Options
    100% with you Sco.
    Reed should have gone on Wednesday - then we might well have got something from this CRUCIAL game today - he MUST go now - I am past caring whether he is pushed or jumps - he has to go.
  • Options
    SS Reed not going has meant he effectively gets 2 extra games as there is little point in getting rid before Fulham now.