Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

X factor

edited August 2009 in Not Sports Related
I know I'm a sad git but Danyl, the teacher, Jesus that boy has got some skills!!

Comments

• Options
    Correct.

(about the sad git.............)
  • Options
    General Charlton??
  • Options
    Dogsh*t TV for the brain dead.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]General Charlton??
    amended for the pedant!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I know I'm a sad git but Danyl, the teacher, Jesus that boy has got some skills!!

Plus he's got the 'tough upbringing' angle I'd presume, as his parents can't spell Daniel.
  • Options
    WTF!!
  • Options
    My blood boils at the thought of this crap. months of bullshit and lies to get a soppy ballad released and then never see the winner again. waste of time. id rather spend my nights reading some of the tosh you lot put on here ;-)
  • Options
    Well once again the pop people win again, joe is a wet blanket of a moist fart of talent. Everything cowell wants a moudable pop boy. He is a butlins singer at best. Will he be around in 3 years...? Knew olly wouldn't win but just didn't want cheryl to win again its funny how she has threatend to quit every year and then wins.... umm.

For the record the missus made us watch it...

Honest......

;-)
  • Options
    i thought danyl was gonna win it and he didn't even get to the final two ..... but he was a bit flash and jo public didn't like him
  • Options
    Olly shouldve won but yet again the geordie fooking army take over the world and phone lines, if the people of essex had shown the support of the geordies then he wouldve won.

Joe has a good voice but i dont think he has shown that he can be a pop star once all he can sing is shite ballads the boy knows 2 dance moves

1 lift your hand to the side of your face and sing

2 push your arms down like a child in a strop and sing.

i like x factor and yet again the wrong one has won
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    west end theatre singer end of would you pay to see him perform i wouldn,'t.Nothing against him but he aint a entertainer like olly
  • Options
    10 million votes is ridiculous.
  • Options
    agreed last year that alexandra didnt deserve to win, but i think Joe just about did this year. think it could of gone either way and although i would have preferred Olly to win, Joe was the best singer in the competition.

Does seem a bit of a fix the whole thing, but i still watch it so cant really complain

Although that said i would of been happier if Lucie went further, she is fit and quite liked her. equally Jamie A should have gone further and would have been more entertaining then the joke they call Jedward
  • Options
    how crap was robbie williams on saturday though. such a minor star beside george michael and the bubble bloke.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]how crap was robbie williams on saturday though. such a minor star beside george michael and the bubble bloke.

I dunno thought he was better then before and george michael i thought was rubbish, funny how differrent some peoples opinions can be :-)
  • Options
    its all hyped up shite will i buy the geordies record no way lindasfarne r better.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]how crap was robbie williams on saturday though. such a minor star beside george michael and the bubble bloke.

I dunno thought he was better then before and george michael i thought was rubbish, funny how differrent some peoples opinions can be :-)

I refer to 1min 25sec
  • Options
    I think Joe was a worthy winner. Is it a singing competition or an entertainment competition? I don't know.

RATM for xmas number 1 anyway
  • Options
    You sad, sad people.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]I think Joe was a worthy winner. Is it a singing competition or an entertainment competition? I don't know.

RATM for xmas number 1 anyway

I agree with the last part of that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]

I refer to 1min 25sec

I will have a look later, at work got no sound on computer. although if i did i probably wouldnt risk it anyway :-)
  • Options
    What are they looking for?

If it is best singer then, of the two remaining, Joe was the man but arguably the girl who got the boot the night before was a better singer than either of them.

Anyway it is not always the winner of these things who goes on to have the best career. I think Lemarr(?spelling) came 4th in the BBC equivalent of X Factor a few years back.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]What are they looking for?

If it is best singer then, of the two remaining, Joe was the man but arguably the girl who got the boot the night before was a better singer than either of them.

Anyway it is not always the winner of these things who goes on to have the best career. I think Lemarr(?spelling) came 4th in the BBC equivalent of X Factor a few years back.

Good point what are they looking for? who knows, think joe was the best singer

And I think lemar is brilliant btw, yer the old fame academy watched it back then aswell