Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

did anyone hear this

Just imagine sitting in traffic on your way to work and hearing this.
Many folks DID hear this on Talk FM yesterday morning. The DJ plays a game where they award really good prizes. The game is called Mate Match.
The DJ calls someone at work and ask if they are married or seriously involved with someone. If the contestant answers "yes", he or she is then asked three random yet highly personal questions.
The person is also asked to divulge the name of their partner (with phone number) for verification. If their partner answers those same three questions correctly, they both win the prize.
This is what happened.
DJ: "Morning! This is Chris Tarrant on Talk FM. Have you ever heard of 'Mate Match'?" Contestant: (laughing) "Yes, I have.." DJ: "Great! Then you know we're giving away a trip to Orlando, Florida if you win. What is your name? First only please." Contestant: "Brian." DJ: "Brian, are you married ?" Brian: "Yes.
" DJ: "Thank you. Now, what is your wife's name? First only please." Brian: "Sarah." DJ: "Is Sarah at work, Brian?" Brian: (laughing) "Yes, she's at work.." DJ: "Okay, first question - when was the last time you had sex?" Brian: "She is gonna kill me." DJ: "Brian! Stay with me here!" Brian: "About 8 o'clock this morning." DJ: "Atta boy, Brian...
Question 2 - And how long did it last?" Brian: "About 10 minutes." DJ: "Whoo! You really want that trip, don't you mate? No one would ever have said that if this trip wasn't at stake." Brian: "Yeah, that trip sure would be nice, I work at Longbridge Rover." DJ: "Okay...we'll try our best for you Bri ~ Final question. Whereabouts did you have sex at 8 o'clock this morning?" Brian: (laughing hard) "I, ummm, I, well...er er" DJ: "This sounds pretty good, Brian.. Where was it, in bed, the shower?" Brian: "No Chris ~ it was on the kitchen table." DJ: " Brilliant Well done ~ Okay folks, I'm gonna put Brian on hold, while we call up Brian's wife Sarah. You listen to this ~ back in a mo" [Three minutes of commercials follow.] DJ: "Okay audience, let's call Sarah, shall we?" DJ: <ring, ring> "Hi, is that Sarah?" Sarah: "Speaking" DJ: "Morning Sarah, this is Chris Tarrant from Talk FM. We are live on theair right now and I've been talking with your hubbie Brian. He is on the line with us. Brian knows not to give any answers away or you'll lose. Sooooooo... do you know the rules of 'Mate Match'?" Sarah: "No." DJ: "Good!" Brian: (laughing) Sarah: (laughing) "Brian, what the hell are you up to?" DJ: " Now, I will ask you three questions, Sarah. If your answers match Brian's answers, then the both of you will be off to Orlando, Florida for 5 days on us. Disney World Sea World. Free Golf ~ The whole shooting match. Got that Sarah?" Sarah: (laughing) "Yes ~ sounds great." DJ: "Alright. When did you last have sex, Sarah?" Sarah: "Oh God, Brian....uh, this morning before Brian went to work." DJ: "What time?" Sarah: "Probably about 8 o'clock this morning." DJ: "Very good. Next question... How long did it last?" Sarah: "BRIAAAAN I'll kill you ~ about 15 minutes I would guess, it was justa quickie (giggles) Brian's always a bit frisky first thing." DJ: "Hmmmm. That's close enough. I am sure she is trying to protect his manhood. We've got one last question, Sarah. You are one question away from a trip to Florida. Are you ready?" Sarah: (laughing) "Yes." DJ: "Where did you have it?" <choked laughter> Sarah: "OH MY GOD, BRIAN!! please, you didn't tell them, did you..I can't tell 'em that?" Brian: "Just tell him, honey." DJ: Come on now Sarah don't be shy remember Florida.....Where did you have it? Sarah: "In my bum....." After a long pause, the DJ said,"Listeners...we'll be back right after this" (jingle commercial break)

Comments

• Hahahaha brilliant
  • Unfortunately that one is years old.
  • This. Did. Not. Happen.

Urban myth.
  • Kin ell, this went out live in Australia 20 years ago!!!
  • i just fell off my chair
  • This was one of the first emails I ever received.
    it was set in Australia then though
  • ...Still funny tho :o)
  • Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! can you raed tihs you dfat cnut?!!
  • my mrs is a bit of a geek and she and her best mate used to write in code to each other to hide things like smoking and stuff from thier parents untill they got sussed. can you crack it?

grbslrc tnsd d sdc tb f yth dd.........
  • Sponsored links:

• carlsberg doesn't do codes but if they did
  • very good your as bad as her
  • BDLBDL
    edited August 2009
    Just look up ACDC. Another Australian radio Gem! I'll try and find the link.

HERE YOU GO - ENJOY!