Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jermaine Defoe

Comments

• he was in la manga last year i was out there with my mates and believe me wot a total tosser dont like him hope he doesnt go to world cup hope benty does the buisness and ousts him love to see it cant stand the arrogant prick.
  • edited September 2009
    I don't really blame him for the move to west ham and I've never met him so no idea what he is like but for some reason I really can't stand him!

Strange really but even if he scored the goals that won us the world cup, I think I'd still feel the same. Maybe it's a spurs thing.
  • Jermaine Defoe in his colum in the daily mirror (what?): few quotes:

"I grew up in East London and I came through the West Ham academy."

"When I was a kid playing for the club, the fans were brilliant to me. So I desperately want them to stay up and I believe they can."

i suppose 16 is a kid ?

mirror
  • edited March 2010
    Can't stand him, glad he is injured and hope he misses the WC.

Do not understand why Harry loves him so much, ok he scores a lot of goals against Hull/Wigan etc but is not World Class, not just because of the Cafc connection but I prefer Darren Bent all day.
  • "There were times when we felt as low as the current West Ham players do now – particularly in January after defeats by Arsenal and Charlton were followed by Manchester United thrashing us 6-0 in the FA Cup."

oh to be mentioned in the same breath as those teams .........
  • Yes Jermaine you cared about West Ham so much, you handed in a transfer request the day they got relegated!
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]"There were times when we felt as low as the current West Ham players do now – particularly in January after defeats by Arsenal and Charlton were followed by Manchester United thrashing us 6-0 in the FA Cup."

oh to be mentioned in the same breath as those teams .........

I know, OohAah ...... looking back, it sounds even better than sex
  • as they say, you can take the boy out of the east end, but you can't take the east end........

• His first interview for Toronto FC "I'm happy to be here in the USA" That's going to go down well.

Haha, what a dick, did the person interviewing correct him?
  • Sponsored links:

• His first interview for Toronto FC "I'm happy to be here in the USA" That's going to go down well.

well done defoe!! someone give that man an atlas
  • I thought the interview took place in the USA? Was he in Canada when it happened?
  • Nope it took place in toronto

however he may have meant that he was happy to be playing in a league which is classified as USA.

Footballer says something a little bit uneducated..shock horror
  • Scored 17 mins into his debut, lovely finish too;

http://sport.bt.com/video-01363814401986?videoid=3344542016001
  • se9addick said:

Scored 17 mins into his debut, lovely finish too;

Still a money grabbing tosspot though.
  • Always got confused about what side of the water he was on.
  • The thing I like about Charlton fans is that they are so well balanced, a chip on both shoulders.
  • se9addick said:

Scored 17 mins into his debut, lovely finish too;

not really a surprise when your opponent's defender is Djimi Traore
  • I can't stand the greedy b"@£ard but all would be forgiven if he admitted he was wrong and came and played for us for free for 7 weeks...
  • he was 12/1 to be top scorer over there. wish I'd backed it!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2016
    Knows where the goal is.....Still! Will end his career in the all time Top 10 Prem scorers. Probably the most underrated player in the last 15 years. A very good professional and a decent person. The vitriol he receives for decisions made as a very young man when probably receiving poor advice is unfair.
    It's Jermain by the way, no "e" at the end.
  • Riviera said:

Knows where the goal is.....Still! Will end his career in the all time Top 10 Prem scorers. Probably the most underrated player in the last 15 years. A very good professional and a decent person. The vitriol he receives for decisions made as a very young man when probably receiving poor advice is unfair.
    It's Jermain by the way, no "e" at the end.

Decent person?! Blokes a to$$er.

• edited April 2016
    Showed some nerve today.
    Should Defoeinatly be on Roy's reserve list for the summer.
  • He scored a penalty.
    Select him for England.

Bring him on for penalties at our euro qf shootout exit
  • Top player.
  • Diving Judas prick
  • No doubt Redknapp was painting Defoe's mum's kitchen when he was 14! (I hope i'm not the only one that knows he story behind this poorly planned joke)

No, she did well out of that, getting a new house, and so did West Ham. I doubt he got much say in it.
  • No doubt Redknapp was painting Defoe's mum's kitchen when he was 14! (I hope i'm not the only one that knows he story behind this poorly planned joke)

No, she did well out of that, getting a new house, and so did West Ham. I doubt he got much say in it.
    I always understood that it was his father who told him to walk out and go to West Ham-probably on Rednapp's persuasion.