Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Favourite Internet Radio Streams

edited August 2009 in Not Sports Related
Have an internet radio and have the usual stations programmed in but wondered whether any others have favourite streams they listen to.

Comments

• Options
    Well Saturday mornings 9-11 am BST you can listen to me on www.starpointradio.com

Soul, funk, disco juice ....
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Well Saturday mornings 9-11 am BST you can listen to me on www.starpointradio.com

Soul, funk, disco juice ....

unknownfm on sat and sunday mornings. hearing 52nd street, curtis hairston, loose ends, etc has made me dust of the vinyl and continue to put it all onto mp3 format, something i started about a year ago.
  • Options
    Empty USB memory stick going Bacon's way pretty soon!!!
  • Options
    I was fiddling about with my son's PSP the other day and was amazed to find it has access to literally hundreds of internet radio stations from every genre you can image...

Quality is damn good too....
  • Options
    If you are into country music there are loads and I listen to a Canadian Station CFCY most of the time.

The country chart show is on A saturday Lunch time and sunday evening.

Is any body else into country music and can recommend any other stations.
  • Options
    Soul, funk, disco juice ....[/quote]

[url=[url]http://www.unknownfm.net/live.php[/url]]unknownfm[/url] on sat and sunday mornings. hearing 52nd street, curtis hairston, loose ends, etc has made me dust of the vinyl and continue to put it all onto mp3 format, something i started about a year ago.[/quote]

Well bacon i started to listen to The unknown website, found soul am and will get through the 88 back to 78 decade over the next few days!
    Worth signing up for if you like your soul, funk and Disco!
  • Options
    Given my username, I'm bound to mention www.solarradio.com , our strap-line is 'Classic & 21st Century soul', with a schedule covering all styles of soul music from the past five decades plus Salsa, jazz-funk, gospel and blues.
    My own modest contribution to the schedule is 'In Orbit', two hours of 60s/70s soul/vintage R&B and soul ballads, from 10pm - midnight on Sunday.

Clive R
    (we're also on Sky channel 0129)
  • Options
    being kept up by 1986 - dance decade side A

www.solarradio.com

Will check this out another day! Cheers Solar!
  • Options
    Martha's Vineyard Radio - very enjoyable, though the time difference can mean it's a bit mellow in the mornings when it's still the middle of the night there...
  • Options
    Triple J and Vega in Sydney