Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone going to the 5th test?

Looking forward to the next 5 days. Got a ticket for tomorrow and monday. Just hope the rain does not appear.

Comments

• Options
    Yep, going on Sunday. Can't wait.
  • Options
    got tickets for Monday - just hoping our batsmen can make it last that long!
  • Options
    got a corporate ticket for Friday, but not sure if I can use it yet - someone else in the office may well get lucky !
  • Options
    Me & two other addicks are there on Thursday.
  • Options
    I'll be there on Friday
  • Options
    Yup. Going Saturday so be looking for CL updates on Walsall game..
  • Options
    Got tickets for Saturday, Sunday and Monday but still undecided about Sunday as a friend has got me a ticket for West Ham away (may do both, pending the state of the game).
    Am on leave Thursday and Friday and will be doing nothing other than sitting in front of Sky Sports 1.
  • Options
    Will be there tomorrow and Monday.
  • Options
    I'll be there on Thurs, Sat and Monday. With Chirpy Jnr and Chirpy Jnr Jnr.
    Actually Chirpy Jnr is not going on Saturday, he's going to Charlton -Mug! ;-)

I've been to every Ashes Test this year.
  • Options
    No - but I'll be watching it on Sky Player in the office with a Saffer sitting opposite me rooting for us as well (they hate the Aussies even more than we do). On Sunday I might be in with a shout of a ticket from a mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Me and dec had tickets for today and monday but I can't got now cos of work. Decs off to meet my old boss in the beehive for breakfast and I'm off to brighton.