Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Disallowed Palace Goal

LOL.........

Just seen Jordan losing it on Soccer Saturday about it. Apparently the Bristol City people aren't his favourite people anyway.

Ha Ha - This day is getting better and better.

Comments

• Do you think we will see Budgie or Son of Selhurst any time soon!!!
  • Brilliant! The shit flavoured cherry on the crap cake that is Crystal Palace!
  • Glad to see Palace lose but it was a terrible decision. I'd be livid if that happened to us.
  • shocking decision, watch SSN to see it, the ball was 4ft over the line in the back of the net - I'd also be livid if it were us, but the fact that Jordan and Colin W*nker are now so far out of their prams is hilarious.
  • I did have a chuckle at Warnock PMI
  • looking forward to seeing the Hitler dubbed thingy on this one............
  • How was Gary Johnson supposed to be unsportsmanlike as Colin claimed?

Suppose he thinks City should have let them score unopposed to equal things up!
  • Coming up on SSN after the break apparently...
  • It never gets boring!
  • Feck off Warnock, absolutely hate the to$$er!
  • Sponsored links:

• Oops!
  • That is absolute quality, ha ha ha
  • I think it's a crying shame that such a decision should go against Palace.
  • [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]I think it's a crying shame that such a decision should go against Palace.

Thank you for your support, we can only hope that these things even out over the season, but I'm sure that SJ will be pleased that that he has the sympathies of the Charlton support.
  • Well done coming on budge, you know you'd be the same if it happened to us. Good to see that despite all the cutbacks at Selhurst SJ can still afford to run his Batphone into Sky Sports News.

;-)
  • Aw, couldn't happen to a nicer fella.

He loves refs usually too.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Well done coming on budge, you know you'd be the same if it happened to us. Good to see that despite all the cutbacks at Selhurst SJ can still afford to run his Batphone into Sky Sports News.

;-)

More like an orange grotbags on his mobile telephone bazazzer thing..........;o)
  • Just seen it on SSN. What really got me was the way Warnock refused to shake hands with a City player. Palarse as a club really does lack any class.
    As the City Chief Ex said, you never hear them when they win, but as soon as they lose, moan moan moan.
  • No.. I've just watched again.. I think the ref was perfectly correct in his decision, as was his assistant.

The team that thought they had scored was Crystal Palace and therefore subject by FA rules to have their goals dis-allowed on the basis that their chairman is too orange.
  • Warnock just interviewed on BBC League Programme. He avoided answering the question about whether he would've agreed to replay the game if the boot was on the other foot and it was a Bristol City goal not given.
  • Sponsored links:

• That is because he is a man of passion, heart, and belief.
  • As a matter of interest, how did they re-start the game i.e goal kick or free kick? I've seen the 'goal' but not what happened after.
  • Apparently a goal kick was given
  • Good to see Warcocks class shining through... Ofcourse it was the players fault the goal wasn't given so he quite rightly should refuse to shake there hands. Plus we all know if it was the other way round he would have expected his players to go to the ref and insist the goal was given.
    Whatever next in this modern unjust game.....A manager sending on players to get themselves sent off so a game they're losing is abandoned. No, would never happen around warcock 'cause he has principles and class and isn't A hypocrite.

justice for the Palace few thousand!
  • well iam glad it was disallowed as i would have only got 1 point this week on CL Predictions!lol
  • wouldn't it be a shame if they got relegated by that one point
  • [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]wouldn't it be a shame if they got relegated by that one point

Here's hopin!!
  • edited August 2009
    HAHAHAHAHA just seen it on bbc i player. Absolute quality (starts 18.05 on bbc i player)
    Struggling to find anything on the big orange man himself though
  • link that works abroad?????

(im asking too much aernt i)
  • I've just sent the ref a bottle of bubbly!