Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live Charlton Games.....

Hello Guys,

If there was a service where International people (to ensure that people still went to games in England) could watch full Charlton games from abroad for a fiver....

Would you pay for that service??

I bloody would.

Would you?

Comments

• Forest Hill being pretty international, if there was a live stream or even recording of away games (I know I should be there) then I would be prepared to pay a £5 to £10 to watch.
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Forest Hill being pretty international, if there was a live stream or even recording of away games (I know I should be there) then I would be prepared to pay a £5 to £10 to watch.

Good keep it coming guys....
  • I would pay too especially for away games
  • Me too. 3 min and 30secs a week ist enough Charlton for me. GIMME MORE.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stuart the Red[/cite]Me too. 3 min and 30secs a week ist enough Charlton for me. GIMME MORE.

yeah thats right...... id have loved a good ten...

Used to love football first... 40 odd mins... fantastic....
  • Agreed, when I was out the country for a while I longed to watch Charlton games. If I known I could pay £5-£10 to watch the 90 minutes then I would have done 100%.
  • Asking people if they would in pay money in *theory* is completely different to what would happen if you asked people to put their hands in their pockets...