Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Favourite Crisps?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Pickled Onion Monster Munch all day everyday
    You're not getting your 5 a day. 
  • Options
    What was the other flavour monster munch. Yellow packet tasted crap?
  • Options
    Roast beef. They're okay though in my opinion. 
  • Options
    Can you still buy them? Nasty in my opinion they take points off the amazing pickled onion monster munch and i blame them for no top 3 at least
  • Options
    Are Smiths crisps still around. They were the only make of crisps about when I was a boy?
    I remember when Brampton school won the smiths crisps cup 
    my mate scored a hat-trick at Wembley for Knockhall School in the final.
  • Options
    Roast beef were the yellow and flamin' hot were the red. Both fine but Pickled Onion are outrageously good
  • Options
    Co-op's own finest salt and vinegar are so strong but moreish 
  • Options
    Brannigans Roast Beef and Mustard
    Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli
    Kettle Chips Sea Salt and Black Pepper
    Monster Munch Pickled Onion
    Doritos Chilli Heatwave

My top 5

• Options
    Pringle said:
    Co-op's own finest salt and vinegar are so strong but moreish 
    I was certain you were going to say a different type of crisps. 
  • Options
    I dont eat crisps
    Cool story bro.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Roysters. If I buy a six pack I eat all six and then regret buying a six pack but still want another six pack. And all this stops me from getting a six pack. 
  • Options
    Also M&S did a big bag called Mcclure’s for a while. Super expensive and imported from the US I believe. Absolutely amazing. Tasted exactly like pickles. 

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41KZ-q-iqhL.SX309_SY420_CR,0,0,309,420_PIbundle-24,TopRight,0,0_SX309_SY420_CR,0,0,309,420_SH20_.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I did try a bag of pickles flavour in France and I really liked them. Worcester Sauce are decent and I forgot them. I also forgot about the Beef and Mustard ones mentioned above - they don't seem so easy to find. I used to like them in a sandwich with a bit of cheese.
  • Options
    Just had a bag of McCoys Muchos, a new 'folded crispy tortilla snack'. Smoky chilli chicken flavour.

Properly crunchy, properly spicy. Possibly my new favourite salty snack.
  • Options
    I've come to realise I am a fan of crisps  Unfortunately crisps, much like beer have had the market flooded with mediocrity of bland flavours from the big boys. Plain, salt and vinegar and cheese and onion.  

Walkers are a sham, prawn cocktail, tomato ketchup and marmite flavours are up there and are a pleasure. Can I ever find them when necessary? Can I bollocks, i can find tons of the boring stock flavours though

Brannigans make a solid crisp, no doubt about that ham and pickle or beef and mustard, they know what they are doing 

golden wonder crisps are poor. Smiths too, Doritoes always leave me disappointed 

However monster munch rarely disappoints with their multipacks, like all of em

However like @JiMMy 85 obsession with Roystons I have a similar addiction to Smith's scampi fries and bacon fries. A six pack from poundland will rarely survive the journey home. The only issue I have is the packs are so small, presumably to limit the velocity at which my arteries become clogged with the saturated fat the gorgeous little bags of heart attack contain. Watch out for the far inferior bacon frazzles that 24 hour garages try and fob you off with as opposed to the real deal
  • Options
    Carter said:
    I've come to realise I am a fan of crisps  Unfortunately crisps, much like beer have had the market flooded with mediocrity of bland flavours from the big boys. Plain, salt and vinegar and cheese and onion.  

Walkers are a sham, prawn cocktail, tomato ketchup and marmite flavours are up there and are a pleasure. Can I ever find them when necessary? Can I bollocks, i can find tons of the boring stock flavours though

Brannigans make a solid crisp, no doubt about that ham and pickle or beef and mustard, they know what they are doing 

golden wonder crisps are poor. Smiths too, Doritoes always leave me disappointed 

However monster munch rarely disappoints with their multipacks, like all of em

However like @JiMMy 85 obsession with Roystons I have a similar addiction to Smith's scampi fries and bacon fries. A six pack from poundland will rarely survive the journey home. The only issue I have is the packs are so small, presumably to limit the velocity at which my arteries become clogged with the saturated fat the gorgeous little bags of heart attack contain. Watch out for the far inferior bacon frazzles that 24 hour garages try and fob you off with as opposed to the real deal
    I think you might actually be the voice in my head. 
  • Options
    Apparently Smith's have ceased making Cheese Moments. Pity.