Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Random but....

have just moved offices and am now sitting 2 desks away from Marlon Harewoods Mum. Can't believe that she actually works for TfL but there you go. Haven't posed the question yet...."If Marlon is playing premiership football and earning a packet why the hell are you working in this s*** hole!" but will now doubt get to that over the coming weeks.

What I have learned is Curb's is not her favourite man. She's commented that she didn't understand why he never played her son. Haven't had the heart to say it's because he couldn't score in a brothel! ;-)

Signed Villa shirt anyone!!!! LOL ;-)

Comments

• Options
    I used to work in the same company as Gareth Southgate's dad. He was a facilities manager and was working on a refurb in the department I ran - it was 1996 so there were lots of jokes about penalty clauses if the refurb ran late etc. He took it in good heart though and was a genuinely nice guy.
  • Options
    Ask her to put in a mention to Marlon to come to us on loan
  • Options
    Already done that!!!! Selling it on the lines that we've got a fantastic fan base, we're in London so her 'little boy' can be nearer to her and we're about to be bought out and have loads of money!!!! * Cough, cough* ;-)
  • Options
    Sideways, is your TFL office opposite Victoria Stn?
  • Options
    Nope. St James's Park. Near New Scotland Yard.
  • Options
    Only asking as 6 floors of the building I work in are TFL occupied.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    We're every where mate. Sorry about that!!!! ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nottsaddick[/cite]I used to work in the same company as Gareth Southgate's dad. He was a facilities manager and was working on a refurb in the department I ran - it was 1996 so there were lots of jokes about penalty clauses if the refurb ran late etc. He took it in good heart though and was a genuinely nice guy.

if true were u around the crawley area then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nottsaddick[/cite]I used to work in the same company as Gareth Southgate's dad. He was a facilities manager and was working on a refurb in the department I ran - it was 1996 so there were lots of jokes about penalty clauses if the refurb ran late etc. He took it in good heart though and was a genuinely nice guy.

if true were u around the crawley area then?

Not sure why I'd be motivated to lie about that?! I was working in Sutton at the time - the place was full of Palace fans, deep joy.
  • Options
    no not saying a lie, poorly worded sorry... it's just Mr Southgate's family are from the crawley area and i had his chemistry book in science!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Paul Konchesky's sister was a seccy in my company - didn't put 2 and 2 together until I spoke to her the week after I witnessed his debut (Oxford at The Valley ?)

Never not got anything out of it on any front.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    F'ing Blackberry
  • Options
    Used to work with Jon Fortunes best mate from school - Top bloke wish i still knew him now so I could find out what was going on.