Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jake Wright - Crawley Town CB

edited July 2009 in Rumours
Rumour has it that we're in for him and have had a bid turned down already.

Jake Wright

Parky gets a mention

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Rumour has it that we're in for him and have had a bid turned down already.

Jake Wright

Parky gets a mention

where have we suddenly found over 100k from ? Wouldn't it be better spent keeping Fortune ? Unless of course Fleets is off to balance the books. Brighton look in the driving seat seeing as they must know what the fee wanted is and if impressed would be prepared to pay it. Recent non-league signings havn't exactly paid off though have they ??
  • Perfect rumouring Mart.

Going to miss out on another great prospect, why don't we act? OR why are after another non-league loser?

Either way everyone is happy ie has something to moan about.
  • sign him up! sign someone up! signings reduce the boredom of takeover rumours.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Perfect rumouring Mart.

Going to miss out on another great prospect, why don't we act? OR why are after another non-league loser?

Either way everyone is happy ie has something to moan about.[/quote]

jumping the gun a bit.

• Large the offer was recieved after that article was published i think, look at the dates.

Mr.Irving, i love a good rumour as u know and for what it's worth he sounds ok. I wonder if anyone who went to the Crawley game remembers him??? We need a CB asap whatever happens.
  • edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]I wonder if anyone who went to the Crawley game remembers him??? We need a CB asap whatever happens.
    I was there but don't remember him.

Do wonder where we have got £100k from to spend.
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]I wonder if anyone who went to the Crawley game remembers him??? We need a CB asap whatever happens.

Maybe we're about to be rolling in cash??? ;0)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]I wonder if anyone who went to the Crawley game remembers him??? We need a CB asap whatever happens.[/quote]

[b]Do wonder where we have got £100k from to spend[/b].[/quote]

Maybe we're about to be rolling in cash??? ;0)[/quote]

If we are about to be rolling in cash and are still interested in non-league centre-backs then something really is wrong.
  • [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]

Large the offer was recieved after that article was published i think, look at the dates.

Mr.Irving, i love a good rumour as u know and for what it's worth he sounds ok. I wonder if anyone who went to the Crawley game remembers him??? We need a CB asap whatever happens.

the Argus article doesn't say we have made a bid it says it believes we have. Well I believe we havn't.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]

Maybe we're about to be rolling in cash??? ;0)

If we are about to be rolling in cash and are still interested in non-league centre-backs then something really is wrong.

Clem we signed non league players when we were higher in the League, so i wouldn't think we'll stop now! ;0)
  • I reckon it was the CB Jonjo out jumped for his looping header (if memory serves)
  • signed two year deal with Brighton
  • we shd have some cash from selling Hud, unless its gone to pay the leccy bill
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]we shd have some cash from selling Hud, unless its gone to pay the leccy bill[/quote]

Ever considered we didn't want him.