Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sky Commentary

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
Anyone with Sky know whether you can watch a televised game without commentary, but with the crowd atmosphere? I know that this was once possible and I know that you can switch commentaries, but not sure whether you can just tune in to the atmosphere at the ground.

If you know that this is possible, please let me know...

Comments

• Options
    I don't think you can on sky, I know you can when the BBC are broadcasting games.
  • Options
    Ignore my whisper CC, glad you're in.

Just listen to the crowd ? And miss out on the words of wisdom of the likes of Alan Smith and Brian Marwood ??? What a great idea !
  • Options
    Thanks Casual, I thought that I heard it was possible, but didn't know it was the BBC and not Sky. I thought that this might be an easy solution to a problem I have, but it seems probably not.
  • Options
    I am not sure but I think you can, try going interactive and selecting the main screen from the video menu. Then press the "i" button, then select the button for audio (green I think) and that might allow no commentary.
  • Options
    Well, I haven't got Sky myself, but if anyone wants to experiment, I'd be grateful for what you find out.