Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Manager

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Whoever it said it wasn't realistic?
Sack Reed, Cook In!

Comments

• Options
    Sheff U, Watford and Portsmouth went down eh?

Thats not gonna happen then!
  • Options
    What's your starting XI and what formation are you playing Polo?
  • Options
    Have tweaked the team instructions, set each player to their respective positions - Altho I allow Bougherra a slightly more attacking role. Play a deepish back line and counter attack. Slightly attacking mentality & slightly faster tempo.
  • Options
    Jean Claude Van Damme at left back :-)
    On paper your back four looks VERY dodgy!!!
  • Options
    vanden borre is class
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    I spent big on Coloccini as I won the Carling Cup in my first season & done well in the Prem. Injured at the moment, play him instead of Djimi usually. He is fckn quality! Got James Vaughan from Everton as sub striker, does well when Bent is knackered.
    Brian Jacobsen, Lorentzen and Skjelbred are all cheap good midfielders. Billy Jones is decent to have as a sub too.

Also got Scotty coming back to me in Jan transfer window.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]I spent big on Coloccini as I won the Carling Cup in my first season & done well in the Prem. Injured at the moment, play him instead of Djimi usually. He is fckn quality! Got James Vaughan from Everton as sub striker, does well when Bent is knackered.
    Brian Jacobsen, Lorentzen and Skjelbred are all cheap good midfielders. Billy Jones is decent to have as a sub too.

Also got Scotty coming back to me in Jan transfer window.

Wish SP would come back this January!
  • Options
    the first Football Manager was the best.

Sod all those fancy graphics, it just used to flash up GOAL !
  • Options
    dont worry polo, you got the annual end of season slump to look forward to! ;-) you'll be mid table before ya no it!
  • Options
    just reading the Mail -the girl i work with buys it before you liberals start :-)... and on the inside back page is a huge article on parker and tonight's game... next to our match report. feelings of anger towards the little turk returned for a few mins then i just felt sad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    15pts clear of the gooners (3rd) with 15 games left. If I dont finish top 3 I'm gonna cry, quit Charlton and apply for the Bournemouth job.

Murray is a bit pissed off with me @ the moment, gave him an ultimatium to give me more cash & said anymore outbursts like that and I'm out the door. Whats he gonna do? Take on my assistant Les Reed? Pah!