Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's okay Varney saying that Reed & Robbo

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
havn't had a chance to make changes and that the time for that is coming, January, but :

we'll be so adrift by then that no-one will want to come, our players are so crap we won't be able to offload those we want rid of and should we really trust Les to spend the money wisely.

BTW, we are breaking Benty. I'd let him leave. I'd hate us to bugger up his career.

Comments

• Options
    Agreed large re Bent. We are Charltonising him, and its not fair. He is a good kid and dont deserve this team that he is playing in!
  • Options
    You've been Charltonised !!

LOL
  • Options
    I have never called for a manager's head before but Les Reed has to step down.
    TODAY

Reed has been hopeless with this group of players, I cannot trust him with any others. He has to go.

With have to ship out our big earners too and I agree with what you say about Darren Bent.
    As for the others we just have to take a big loss on the dross we have bought recently, I don't ever want to see jfh, Traore, Diawarra or Faye play for this club again.
  • Options
    blimey, if a namby-pamby, tofu-munching, liberal-voting, sandal-wearing nice guy like Salad wants an instant beheading, what are the rest thinking !!
  • Options
    Yep it is that bad Afka!
    Addick1965 on Netaddicks has summed up Les nicely,
    "Les is the teacher you used to have at school who nobody paid attention to and whose lessons were a free for all/riot"
  • Options
    So people are not prepared to let him makes his changes in January & see what 'His team' actually does. Be interesting so see what the fans make of his January tradings after they have happened!