Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would Ya? - anticipation of 4th July 'special'

Ann Maurice - the 'House Doctor'

Big, growling 'yes' for me

Comments

• Nope.
  • mmmmm...

annmaurice460.jpg

housedoctor1.jpg

Get in!
  • Eyeseyer
  • Sometimes i wonder leroy.

I spose at least she'd give my gaff a lick of paint once we'd finished.
  • Can you not see she'd have one eye on you and another looking around? Freaky looking eyes
  • Come on - she's mint. Any man who tells you he wouldn't hang out the back of her is lying or bent. She'd have to keep her trap shut mind - that Californian accent does my nut in
  • fuggin ell Leroy - you've lost it old son!
  • no way!
  • Her and Stephanie Beacham in a threesome is one of my ultimate fantasies. Now THAT is a milf sandwich I want to be the meat in
  • whats with her eyes.

You have a lovely turn of phrase leroy. shakespeare woudl be proud at your romantic warbling!
  • Sponsored links:

• She reminds of that actor in Game On, Neil Stuke, so no thanks

neil_stuke.jpg
  • edited July 2009
    Hmmm - not keen, but any port in a storm!
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Come on - she's mint. Any man who tells you he wouldn't hang out the back of her is lying or bent. She'd have to keep her trap shut mind - that Californian accent does my nut in
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Her and Stephanie Beacham in a threesome is one of my ultimate fantasies. Now THAT is a milf sandwich I want to be the meat in

Leroy - is the heat getting to you?!
  • She reminds me of the bird in the little mermaid
  • no,havent you got any pictures of kathy burke?
  • Saw her at Waterloo station a couple of years ago and she looks a lot better in the photos.

Probably still would though but you'd have to turnt he light out as she'd be slating your decor whilst you're at it!
  • lol mehmet. am sure she would be more interested in the fixtures and fittings!
  • Not 4 me Ronnie
  • She's looks like a hypnotist/magician so NO WAY!
  • edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Saw her at Waterloo station a couple of years ago and she looks a lot better in the photos.

Probably still would though but you'd have to turnt he light out as she'd be slating your decor whilst you're at it!

Don't women normally tell each other that they plan the new decorating while their old man is sweatily humping them ...?
    (Sorry, this is meant to be a family show).

It's either that - or lie back and think of England.
  • Sponsored links:

• 4th of July? In the UK.
    Figured it had to be a question about the Williams sisters.
    ;-)
  • I think its a "maybe".
    ;-)