Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Never thought I'd ever say it...

But think it might be time for a proper organised fans protest (Newcastle style) against the board/Reed/players at the Fulham or Villa game.

Murray etc has undone a decade of hard work in 6 months, I would happily go the West Ham/Villa/Pompey route at the moment.

Didnt go last night, my apathy is at an all time high, I have completely fell out of love with my football club.

That said, I would stumble up enough passion for an organised rant in the West Stand Car Park if it was done properly.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2006
    Protest in the West Stand car park at the Fulham game and then go home without watching it?

Or perhaps boycott the first half of the Fulham game.
  • Options
    Would have no problem with boycotting part of a game.

Never thought id say that either.

Will definitely be 'boycotting' Boro now :)
  • Options
    or perhaps wait and see for a few more games.

Last night was subtle, effective to the point. Fans made ther feelings known for now, whilst also getting behind the team well at times.

If nothing has moved on in a month, then we'll have to reconsider our tactics, but i hope to god that last night was a one off.

If Murray was there last night, i can assure you he will be hurting and as angry as every one of us.
  • Options
    He was there, i shouted at him to sort it out.

He look bemused