Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A21 closed at

the bottom of Bromley Hill...near Downham for a 'police incident' since early hours of Sunday morning, anyone know what's kicked off?

Comments

• biggin hill airshow today isn't it?
  • Yes TK............. but that's about 10 miles away in the opposite direction.
  • ooops...sorry, i was thinking of downe not downham
  • Better start walking SoundAs........
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]the bottom of Bromley Hill...near Downham for a 'police incident' since early hours of Sunday morning, anyone know what's kicked off?
    Investigation into the McDonalds on that corner being the centre of a global drug and cardigan trafficing syndicate?
  • edited June 2009
    I know how much more seriously Cardigan Smuggling is being taken nowadays...I'm all for it......minimum 10 years in my eyes.
    Strange how Bromley seems to be one of the centers of this vile trade.
  • edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]the bottom of Bromley Hill...near Downham for a 'police incident' since early hours of Sunday morning, anyone know what's kicked off?
    Investigation into the McDonalds on that corner being the centre of a global drug and cardigan trafficing syndicate?

I know how much more seriously Cardigan Smuggling is being taken nowadays...I'm all for it......minimum 10 years in my eyes.
    Strange how Bromley seems to one of the centers of this vile trade.

The ring leader has been pulling the wool over our eyes for years by putting on the front of being a director of a football club. I believe he is now helping the police, as he was stopped in his car on A21, the police told him "Pull Over". He was heard shouting " No, it's a cardigan."
  • It's the cheap Tai-Wan and Hong-Kong imitations that are the problem. Illegals are only being smuggled into the country if they agree to wear three cardies each. When the lorry drops them off at a greasy spoon they go in and have a cup of tea, take the cardies off and leave them behind when they go. The cardies are then collected and flogged at a car boot fair down the road. Job Done! This McDonalds was probably under police surveillence, but they moved in too early and missed catching the brains behind the operation: he's known as Mr.XXL.
  • edited June 2009
    you'll never take me alive, copper.
  • edited June 2009
    Hope your not a bail jumper, Henry.
  • Sponsored links:

• all reopend now, I guess the *problem* has been sorted
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]you'll never take me alive, copper.

Why was this "quote" "edited" ?
  • Is Henry only allowed the 1 message whilst "helping Police with their enquiries" ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]you'll never take me alive, copper.
    button it!
  • I saw a woman openly knitting yesterday.

Used needles everywhere.
  • edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]you'll never take me alive, copper.
    Why was this "quote" "edited" ?
    Knowing Henry, probably to correct a typo that he only noticed after posting.
    (Not that I've ever had to do anything like that, no sirree)
  • [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]you'll never take me alive, copper.
    button it!
    "SHUT IT"

:)