Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

IS fecking great

Aspalls

and i have to be up foutr wortk in 5 hrs

its fecking luvlny

Comments

• Amen, it is wicked isn't it. Wish Sainsbury did a deal, and i wish they stocked up, cos i have cleared them twice now lol! Cannot lower myself and go to spasda! All the spasdas round here are full of scummoes!
  • Home delivery is your solution. I hate supermarkets. Internet shopping is brilliant.
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Aspalls

and i have to be up foutr wortk in 5 hrs

its fecking luvlny

And goes straight to your fingers....
  • jeeesus i was hammered on that gear last night

i love it cant believe i could even spell let alone log on to the tinternet
  • Try a slice of orange with it........make sure you put the slice in first and pour the cider over it....it's an extra treat!
  • I knew I'd fancy something after working on the patio all day so I stuck a box of vintage still cider in the freezer to chill. You can probably guess what happened! Anyone for cider lollies?!
  • I'm just having a bottle of M&S Vintage Herefordshire Cider 2007 7.2% Vol. Lovely...Thoroughly recommend it
  • The Weston's vintage stuff had de-frodged just as I finished the mowing. Hooray, just what was needed!
  • Sheppys 2008 Vintage 7.4%.
    Made in real cider country from 1 type apples not apples not fit for supermarkets so ends up as a by-product.
    Really gos down well.
  • back on the old gypo juicxe today

i love England and its summers anmd its aspalls god blees suffolk