Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reed staying

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
According to sky sports news and Peter Varney..."Reed hasn't had enough time and we won't be making another managerial change this season"
What a load of bollox,how long did Dowie get?
If Reed had any feelings for the club whatsoever he would fuck off now.

Comments

• Options
    Reed hasnt punched JFH or M.Bent yet so he'll be here for a while
  • Options
    Does that mean Dowie punched them????

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REED OUT REED OUT
  • Options
    Maybe he should give them a fucking slap cos they are total dogshit
  • Options
    The morons in the board room won't admit they fucked up, and sack him..

Reed the "fraud" doesn't have the bollocks to do the honourable thing..

That leaves me with no other alternative. Assassination it is..
  • Options
    Only something i heard tonight from a guy in the padded seats.
  • Options
    Must be true then
  • Options
    lol.

it's something we'll never know
  • Options
    Maybe it was deserved....
  • Options
    True but it doesn't excuse the way we're playing under that c***,he's not much of a fucking motivator is he?
  • Options
    For some reason, I do not blame Reed as the players on the pitch dont seem to work for each other. 11 complete strangers who dont want to know. There must be a problem in the dressing room and I think its all about attituded. The big I am kind of status;JFH and Marcus Bent spring immediately to mind. I did hear that only Reid of the players went to the staff Christmas party last week which kind of backs my theory up. Yes, I understand its Lou Reeds job is to change it all but me thinks the barrel is rotten to the core. I agree with the chanting...Your not fit to wear the shirt! Its going to be a long long winter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I didn't blame Dowie but he got sacked
  • Options
    My mate just said the same thing about the players........
  • Options
    Just walked up Floyd Road overhearing a reporter on his phone - Reed's refused to give interviews (including to Sky which I think we're contracted to do) and all the club is issuing is that statement from Varney.

The press are smelling blood.
  • Options
    wasn't that statement made before tonights game though?
  • Options
    No it was made after
  • Options
    The quote was made to the BBC before the game, no one has spoken to Sky Sports
  • Options
    No, just seen it was BEFORE the game, to the BBC - just been searching around, and Sky clearly only chose to use it after the game.

Which is why the hack was so excited.
  • Options
    yes thats what i thought and sky are making out it has just been said.
  • Options
    Ok,fair enough but the board aint gonna sack him so why don't the fat,4 eyed,clueless piece of shit do the decent thing and fuck off
  • Options
    Varney's quotes - not on the BBC site but on Football365.com:

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_1787742,00.html
    However, before tonight's game Varney vowed to keep faith with Reed at least until the conclusion of the current campaign.

He told BBC Radio Five Live: "People were making a lot about Les' background in terms of professional football, in the media particularly though not so much the fans.

"But we had the same letters about Lennie Lawrence when he was appointed manager (in 1982) and perhaps even more so about Alan Curbishley who was a player just stepping onto the coaching ladder. Fifteen years later, you know the story about Alan Curbishley.

"We have got every confidence in the team we have put together of Les Reed, Mark Robson and Mark Kinsella but they haven't had the opportunity to make some of the changes they would like to make. Obviously that period is now coming up (in January)."

Asked about the possibility of changing the club's manager early in the new year if results do not improve, Varney said - and later reaffirmed: "We won't. We are very confident this situation will turn around here.

"It was an early decision (to replace Dowie) after 12 games but we felt we had to make that change."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    reed offered to resign after the game but murray is holding him to his contract.
  • Options
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is true - Murray, NO!
  • Options
    Where did you get that from Peakey???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]reed offered to resign after the game but murray is holding him to his contract.

wheres info from pr
  • Options
    sorry, i completely made it up.
  • Options
    Oh, you bugger.