Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Worst Charlton Team in 16 Years

WSSWSS
edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Thats not an exaggeration.

I started to go to games regularly when we returned in 1992 and i can honestly say that this is the least committed bunch of players i have ever seen.

Never heard or would welcome the chant of:

"You're not fit to wear the shirt"

But it seems totally appropriate to every single one of them tonight (maybe not Carson).

You would have thought that the players would have come out at half time actually giving a shit but nothing changed.

Now i don't know is going on behind the scenes in terms of player/manager/board relationships but this club needs to be sorted out otherwise i really am dreading the worse.

i never had anything other than full support for the board but obviously Reed was the wrong choice.

tell us why Dowie was sacked despite seemingly turning the team's fortunes around, we have a right to know.

I am so upset and lost at the moment

Comments

• Been going the same length of time mate, and i have to agree. Not sure if cos i was just a kid when i started going i just wasnt aware of the quality (or lack of it), but this lot leave me fuming, most seem to lack a knowledge of the basics.