Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

GO NOW REED GO FOR THE GOOD OF THE CLUB

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
If he can't motivate that shower of wank to get to our 1st EVER SEMI FINAL then he should go and go now.

I don't think their keeper had a save to make.

MURRAY - You have run businesses and became a multi - millionaire yet you have run our club like a fucking novice.

Comments

• a bit harsh on any novices.
  • I was thinking at least we may have hit our LOWEST point but I think it can only get worse REED must go!!! He obviously has nothing....NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yeah - F**K OFF REED. F**K OFF MURRAY. F**K OFF VARNEY. The whole three of you are absolute muppets.
  • surely this is gross misconduct?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]a bit harsh on any novices.[/quote]

Harsh yes - but Charlton are supposed to be an established Premiership side FFS
  • [cite]Posted By: Cheeky~Bandit[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]a bit harsh on any novices.

Harsh yes - but Charlton are supposed to be an established Premiership side FFS

i was ripping the piss out of murray.
  • our 2nd corner of the game? are you sure?
  • Seven games, one victory and that a last minute winner is all you need. If Dowie didn't have the dressing room what's it got to take for Reed to be moved sideways?

Get Pardew in ASAP. Soon it'll be too late.
  • Reed out, Pardew in....surely its the last throw of the dice??
  • the board cannot make statements like Varney has and keep the faith of the fans. as said on the radio by Beasant tonight. "no premiership board can put that much faith in a manager in their position"
  • Sponsored links:

• if Reed is the true fan he says he is he must resign.
  • edited December 2006
    Just back from the game and it was a shower, the tactics where Wimbledon circa 1988 without the cutting edge, Carson was obviously instructed to bang the ball long at every opportunity. The defence don't talk to each other, Fay played better than Saturday. Hughes was about the only player to have more than 1 shot.

Left to the chants of Al Al Super Alan Pardew, Reed Out and Your not fit to wear the shirt.

Awful just awful.

Reed is clueless and can't be enjoying the booing and the team well...
  • I think its too late already ... these guys are already down mentally and ALL planning to leave......... the new signings think theve made a mistake....... the board are devestated and quite frankly it is coming down in dramatic style...... Our players are losing value each match.....
  • it is a complete implosion!
  • Agree a complete implosion....has any side gone quite as spectacularly as this, I know there have been comparisons with Sheff Wed and Southampton, but we should be on our 4th manager this year by Saturday if there was any justice. I really don't believe we are this bad.
  • same old story. Charlton pay a fortune for stars and sell them on as has been's for a few bugger all. the whole squad must have a joint value of around £0.00. who on earth would want this bunch of heartless w******s anyway.
  • There needs to be a serious look at the way our club has WASTED millions of pounds in salaries and wages on: Jeffers, Rommedahl, Traore, Faye, Sorondo, Pouso, JFH, Ambrose and Marcus Bent.

That's about £15 million in outgoing transfer fees and God only knows how many millions more in wages for the biggest pile of shite I have ever seen in Charlton shirts.

At least when we went down in 89/90 we had the excuse of being financially crippled and not even having our own ground - not the case this time.

How can Varney and Murray seriously let Reed loose in the transfer market? We only have one chance and that's to get a proper manager like Pardew in and tell him, "Right, do whatever it takes."

Reed is NOT the man we need now, nothing personal against him but we need an enforcer like Pardew who clearly rattled a few cages at West Ham.
  • Pouso - exactly how fcuking bad can he be if he is worse than that shower of shit.
  • I reckon part of the reason Dowie got the sack was when Murray saw that he had spent £12 million plus on Faye, Diawara and Traore.