Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

WE ARE AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
WE ARE FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2006
    Its Murray fault full stop. booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    Christ!!!!!!!!!!!! the commentator has attacked us in the most horrendous manner...... CLUB IN MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Awful is bein polite,we were a total discrace,every player was total shit,the only player to look bothered(Scott Carson)aint even our fuckin player.
  • Options
    Agree....total embarrassment. They should feel very guilty for picking up their wages. For the first time in my life of watching charlton, I left with less than 10 minutes before the end. I think that sums it all up for me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Agree....total embarrassment. They should feel very guilty for picking up their wages. For the first time in my life of watching charlton, I left with less than 10 minutes before the end. I think that sums it all up for me.

And for the first time for me i realised i didnt give a crap about a single one of the players, the management or the board.

Feel very lost at the moment
  • Options
    Just not good enough,we need to put an end to this embarrasing situation,it's dragging us DOWN.People need to be HONEST with themselves and address the Situation.
  • Options
    The Honesty thing is true..... if they thing about it and talk about ti they need to work out whats up..... maybe fire some of the players??????
  • Options
    Agree....managers can have a bad run and get sacked but players can play like absolute c*** week in week out and get away with it