Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sky upgrade question

I have just upgraded my sky package from a 4 pack (£19.50 per month) to include Sky sports 1 (£29.50 P.M.).Got a letter from sky this morning confirming this change and how my first payment will be £41.11 ?!!!? then revert to the £29.50.It says if i changed mid month(Changed on the 6th of june) then the first payment may look a bit 'odd'.I'm thinking a bit 'wrong' more like.How the hell they got to a figure of 40 quid is beyond me.Is this common practice from the money grabbing bar stewards that are sky tv? Want to have a rant at them but have you rang sky lately? I'll end up spending half an hour on the phone to someone from Bangalore that doesn't know his a*s* from his elbow and that call will probably cost me another £40.11!
Cheers

Comments

• Apparantly for the months of June/July/August you can get Sky Sports for 3 quid a month, so that makes it even worse...
  • Try this thread for a different number

http://www.saynoto0870.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.cgi?num=1060112694/654#654
  • isnt sky 08442 numbers now? they are a free call so i understand?
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Apparantly for the months of June/July/August you can get Sky Sports for 3 quid a month, so that makes it even worse...

Yep, phoned them yesterday to remove Sky Sports from our package and got the £3 a month offer.... same as last summer
  • [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]I have just upgraded my sky package from a 4 pack (£19.50 per month) to include Sky sports 1 (£29.50 P.M.).Got a letter from sky this morning confirming this change and how my first payment will be £41.11 ?!!!? then revert to the £29.50.It says if i changed mid month(Changed on the 6th of june) then the first payment may look a bit 'odd'.I'm thinking a bit 'wrong' more like.How the hell they got to a figure of 40 quid is beyond me.Is this common practice from the money grabbing bar stewards that are sky tv? Want to have a rant at them but have you rang sky lately? I'll end up spending half an hour on the phone to someone from Bangalore that doesn't know his a*s* from his elbow and that call will probably cost me another £40.11!
    Cheers
    mate having all osrts of trouble trying to upgrade ours ring them up and they tell you to do it online absolutle rubbish they are