Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I really don't know why

I am posting this!

EVE'S SIDE OF THE STORY

After three weeks in the Garden of Eden, God came to visit Eve. "So, how is everything going?" inquired God.

"It is all so beautiful, God," she replied. "The sunrises and sunsets are breathtaking, the smells, the sights, everything is wonderful, but I have just one problem.

It 's these breasts You have given me. The middle one pushes the other two out and I am constantly knocking them with my arms, catching them on branches and snagging them on bushes. They're a real pain."

And Eve went on to tell God that since many other parts of her body came in pairs, such as her limbs, eyes, ears, etc. She felt that having only two breasts might leave her body more "symmetrically balanced".

"That's a fair point," replied God, "But it was My first shot at this, you know. I gave the animals six breasts, so I figured that you needed only half of those, but I see that you are right. I will fix it up right away."

And God reached down, removed the middle breast and tossed it into the bushes.

Three weeks passed and God once again visited Eve in the Garden of Eden.

" Well, Eve, how is My favorite creation?"

"Just fantastic," she replied, "But for one oversight. You see, all the animals are paired off. The ewe has a ram and the cow has her bull. All the animals have a mate except me. I feel so alone."

God thought for a moment and said, "You know, Eve, you are right. How could I have overlooked this? You do need a mate and I will immediately create a man from a part of you. Let's see....where did I put that useless Tit?"

Now doesn't THAT make more sense than all that crap about the rib?

Comments

• Typical female humour, only mildly funny.
  • Here is one written by a man, much, much funnier, imho...

BOB & THE BLONDE

Bob, a handsome dude, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV.

The 10 pm news was coming on. The news crew was covering the story of a man on the ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The blonde looked at Bob and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"

Bob said, "You know, I bet he'll jump."

The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."

Bob placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, "You're on!"

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death.

The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Bob, saying, "Fair's fair. Here's your money."

Bob replied, "I can't take your money. I saw this earlier on the 5 pm news, and so I knew he would jump."

The blonde replied, "I did too, but didn't think he'd do it again."

Bob took the money...
  • edited June 2009
    EVE'S SIDE OF THE STORY

After three weeks in the Garden of Eden, God came to visit Eve. "So, how is everything going?" inquired God.

Henry will read this, and tell you that it wasn't scientifically possible.
    And that it's not funny.

;o)
  • An elderly British gentleman of 83 arrived in Paris by plane. At the French customs desk he took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry-on bag. ' You have been to France before, monsieur?' the customs officer asked sarcastically. The elderly gentleman admitted he had been to France previously.

'Then you should know enough to 'ave your passport ready,' the customs officer said.

The elderly gentleman replied, 'The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it.'

'Impossible! The British always have to show their passports on arrival in France !'

The Man gave the Frenchman a long hard look. Then he quietly explained; 'Well, when I came ashore on the Beach on D-Day in 1944, I couldn't find any f
    Frenchmen to show it to.'
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]EVE'S SIDE OF THE STORY

Henry will read this, and tell you that it wasn't scientifically possible.
    And that it's not funny.

;o)

No, just point out that Lilith has been written out of the story. Again.
  • Lilith of The Valley, Henry .... ?

I'm thorry, I have a lithp.

Don't feel sorry for Lilith. She refused Adam his conjugal rights.
    Probably told him she had a headache.

;o)
  • Frankfurt air traffic control to British Airways:

Proceed to taxiway 5, turn into gate 15.

BA to ATC:

Is that on the left?

Reply from ATC (rather cross):

NO, it's on your right. Have you never been here before!

BA to ATC:

Yes back in 44, but I didn,t stop though.