Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wii Dilemmia

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Edit.

Comments

• Options
    You remove your comments above and keep stum!
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    And if they send you another one could I perlease buy it off you???? :-)
  • Options
    Why not keep it keep it? Let us know what it's like - I wasn't too bothered by it when I saw the footage of the tennis and boxing games but then I saw the Zelda and the first person shooters - whoa...
  • Options
    Its a big firm geez, dont worry bout it and keep it. I would
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    I've already got one to keep Heath. Zelda & Red Steel are the nuts by the way, as are the sports games. Simple but effective!
    Ok, thats 3-0 to keep. Time to edit the post. (You never know).

Am I likely to get charged @ some point you reckon?
  • Options
    Only fair if you are, and if you are not then happy days.
    Just assume that at some stage they will charge you and you can't be disappointed.
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Well I failed to get one in an ebuyer scramble this afternoon so I have ordered one from the German Amazon - apparently the only difference is the plug (can just get a converter from Maplin's) and the instruction booklet is German (probably wouldn't look at it anyway - hopefully!!)

http://www.amazon.de/Nintendo-Wii-Konsole-Sports-Bundle/dp/B0009PRCNE/sr=8-1/qid=1166540043/ref=pd_ka_1/302-3081384-3735202?ie=UTF8&s=videogames
  • Options
    Yeah, great idea that fella. Games are same region so no worries there.
    Dont need to look @ the instruction manual at all. Everything is self explanatory. You can change the language & country of residence in the setup menu.