Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sasha Ilic at Sparrows lane TODAY.

edited May 2009 in General Charlton
I am not saying anything.

Comments

• Options
    Cant see it
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    This picture is so important.
    jpg 178 kb why wont it load.
    AFKA can I email this pic for you to put up it is very important in its content,you will see why when you get it.
  • Options
    Put it on photobucket or imageshack then put the link on here
  • Options
    OK try this taken TODAY at Sparrows lane.

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2ywthc5.jpg[/IMG]
  • Options
    Thanks Nathanprior.
  • Options
    he needs a shave!

is that who i think it is behind him???
  • Options
    Might be.
  • Options
    He got angrier and angrier everytime a goal went past him, was rather funny
  • Options
    so has Sasha's home decorating business taken off that well he wants to invest in us?
  • Options
    Yeah who is that behind him looks famialr
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As a high profile fan and no doubt on good terms with the board I am sure PV must attend Charlton events all the time. I am not reading anything into this at all.
  • Options
    Cleaners job just come up perhaps?
  • Options
    oh come on..................don't let facts get in he way of a good rumour ;-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]Cleaners job just come up perhaps?[/quote]

Yep PV just inetrviewd Sasha for teh job and im pleased to say he got it

Well done Sasha

Welcome home
  • Options
    Another man who put us on the modern football map, Sasa Illic is a Charlton God!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    i was with PV at sparrows lane and Sasa has agreed to manage us next season FACT
  • Options
    That's us CL girlies happy now then :-D
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]Cleaners job just come up perhaps?

i saw sasa on one of those 'where are they now' shows and he seemed to be doing pretty well for himself with his own business, completely away from football. not well enough to buy a league one football team with huge potential and great fanbase, but nice to see anyway. ;0)
  • Options
    I scored 2 pens againt him when I was like 7 or something at Blackheath Fete
  • Options
    Found an interview with him looking back at his career, play off final etc from 2008. Also says about NATO bombing his parents house in yugoslavia.

Sasa!
    Now Ilic is retired from the game and is an entrepreneur, dealing in businesses including an interior design company and also in the banking world as a consultant with Austrian-based Hypo Group Alpe-Adria.

Add to this a couple of acting roles including a soon-to-be-released film called A Day Of Violence, in which he stars as a mafia figure called Knuckles, and the future looks bright for Ilic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i was with PV at sparrows lane and Sasa has agreed to manage us next season FACT

NLA, you said I would have a say on the new manager? Judas!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]As a high profile fan and no doubt on good terms with the board I am sure PV must attend Charlton events all the time. I am not reading anything into this at all.

PV used to help organise the Veterans team way back, before he worked for the club.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i was with PV at sparrows lane and Sasa has agreed to manage us next season FACT

NLA, you said I would have a say on the new manager? Judas!!!

you will henners PV said he will advise you to say yes if you want your position os the Cardi smiler
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Just back from the pub nla?
  • Options
    I spoke to Peter Varney on the day.
    Asked him a simple question.

Will we see you at the Valley next season?

He responded with these words---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WE hope so.

Nothing more was said.
  • Options
    well he is a season ticket holder, hopefully he will be renewing.
  • Options
    no but i am on the pish right now SA
  • Options
    Was he with anyone when he said that Rodex? Makes quite a difference if he was. Could we have been talking about attending matches with pal/family member? If not, the first thing that pops into my mind is the image of Gollum, but don't asks us why.
  • Options
    We when he was alone----------------------------Why? LOL
  • Options
    My mate was playing right midfield in that game and he had a chat with Sasha before the game. Apparently Sasha was meant to be playing up front for the Charlton veterans but he was involved in a motorbike accident a few days ago so he couldn't play. Rather disappointingly Clive Mendonca, John Robinson and Mark Kinsella didn't bother to turn up and according to Sasha they all went to play golf instead.

Probably a good thing as my mate played a cracker of a pass up the the right to set up the 5th goal and nearly scored himself.