Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Abide with me.....................

............................altogether now!

am filling up!

Comments

• Liverpool cup final suits have reappeared
  • edited May 2009
    lol

those cheeky scousers can sell anything ;-)

splendid rendition all the same
  • and the young girl didnt do too bad with the anthem!

come on everton me best mate's hubby and my god son are dwn for the game so am willing them a win.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]and the young girl didnt do too bad with the anthem!

come on everton me best mate's hubby and my god son are dwn for the game so am willing them a win.[/quote]

yes good voice and looks. I have a contradiction,want Everton to win, but really like Gus Hiddink
  • what a goal!
  • wow! Saha 1-0
  • and what did you think of amanda holden's message? myself i cringed.

oh brilliant!!!!!!!!
  • she's a sad ol' doris
    jumps on any bandwagon
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]and what did you think of amanda holden's message? myself i cringed.

oh brilliant!!!!!!!![/quote]

What she say?

[quote][cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]jumps on any bandwagon[/quote]

or bloke
  • well she ws half naked wrapped in an everton flag i think. and kept going on to the "boys" that she was sorry she couldnt make it there for them as she was the BGT final (which is just down the road) but she will be willing them on etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• a few more of them lampard!
  • 1-1 Drogba
  • sort out the camerawork in the blimmin shadow, sheesh,
  • Lump 'o' lard driver!

2-1
  • And Lampard gets booked for diving, ooh what a surprise...
  • all over

Chelski won

oh great..............a trip home with happy bouncing Chelski fans...............deep joy!
  • Anyone listen to Chappers and Dave on radio 1 this morning? It appears they tried to get a ball delivered by fan relay to Wembley, the first fans given custody were blue scousers and they apparently nicked the ball and gave a false phone number!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]a few more of them lampard!

pffff.

You asked for it!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]and the young girl didnt do too bad with the anthem!

come on everton me best mate's hubby and my god son are dwn for the game so am willing them a win.

Is that John, the milkman?
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]well she ws half naked wrapped in an everton flag i think. and kept going on to the "boys" that she was sorry she couldnt make it there for them as she was the BGT final (which is just down the road) but she will be willing them on etc.

I know for a fact she was at the game cause my Dad gave her his ticket...