Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mistake/Oversight

DA9DA9
edited May 2009 in Not Sports Related
Gawd blimey, silly me, would you believe it, I've just paid the companies weeks takings into my bank account by mistake, instead of handing it over to my accounts department. I of course apologised for my oversight, and offered to pay it back eventually, and thankfully my boss said I could resign next year, and no more would be said, full pension and golden handshake, isn't the world great?

Comments

• No wories mate they will find you a bigger branch somewhere else when no ones looking.
  • You could maybe ask your boss if he would allow you a seat on the board. You know, after you've left and you no longer have to worry about all that "compliance" nonsense.

That way you could continue to cream money at an extortionate rate provide your services; and the company would ensure you didn't blow the whistle on the whole lot it benefits from your years of experience.
  • Maybe you should run to be an MP
  • [cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite]Maybe you should run to be an MP

He's to busy organizing his MoatCleaners.
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Gawd blimey, silly me, would you believe it, I've just paid the companies weeks takings into my bank account by mistake, instead of handing it over to my accounts department. I of course apologised for my oversight, and offered to pay it back eventually, and thankfully my boss said I could resign next year, and no more would be said, full pension and golden handshake, isn't the world great?

As long as you've not broken the rules as they were set out at the time, or if you have and it was an accident, then you're more than justified your massive tax free payout. The world's marvellous.